NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Medal of Honor: Vanguard

I reccomend you view them Full to get the right ressolution.

937395_20061219_screen001.jpg

937395_20061219_screen002.jpg

937395_20061219_screen003.jpg

937395_20061219_screen004.jpg

Looks rather good if you ask me. Even though It'll just be another Medal of Hounor.

Honestly? I'm starting to see no difference between Gamecube graphics and Wii graphics.

MoH died off ever since CoD arrived. The only MoH games I enjoyed were Frontline on PS2 and Allied Assault on PC.

This could be ok though.

Remember that this MOH is being developed by EA's new and dedicated Wii Studio (i'd assume, anyway), so it shouldnt just be another addition to a fairly unremarkable franchise. I would hope that the developers take time to sort the controls and add some randy new features too.

snore....again a game that could easily have been done on the gamecube with little effort, more and more I'm getting the feeling we won't see anywhere near the best out of the wii for many years to come.

Love Medal of Honor games myself, but the best ones haven't been since Frontline on consoles and Allied Assault on the PC.

Isn't this a PS2 port?

Yes probably. The Wii has shown its true colors as the premier PS2/PSP port machine.

The Wii has more than enough power to create new IP's and franchises but hey why bother when developers have all this PS2 code laying around.

I've not played a good MoH game on any console. I still play Allied Assault on PC though, fantastic game and best in the series imo.

On the one side, its a little disheartening to see developers/publishers not putting the effort in.

But, on the other side..how many shooters do we have for the Wii now? Red Steel, Far Cry (is that out yet?) and Call of duty 3, with this to look forward to, and Metroid Prime (depends whether you count that or not).

Gaining quite a collection, imo.

Far Cry came out at launch Flink.

I'm suprised to see how many people like frontline, that was the only one i've actually played, but it put me off playing any of the others.

I'm suprised to see how many people like frontline, that was the only one i've actually played, but it put me off playing any of the others.

Alright, cheers for clearing that up.

It does have some effects that GC couldn't use and Wii screencaps are always shit, seeing it in motion will show how the graphics are.

There hasn't been a good MOH game since 2012 made Allied Assault.

EA are incapable at revitilising this franchise.

As far as I know, it's being developed simultaneously for the WII and the PSP (!). No port.

As far as I know, it's being developed simultaneously for the WII and the PSP (!). No port.

I think people may be saying more how the engine seems to just be a ported cube/ps2/xbox (which ever people think) with tacked on wii controls, rather than a brand new engine for the Wii, which is what should be happening. But as you say it is also coming to PSP will be interesting to see how good the PSP version looks for comparisons.

I think people may be saying more how the engine seems to just be a ported cube/ps2/xbox (which ever people think) with tacked on wii controls, rather than a brand new engine for the Wii, which is what should be happening. But as you say it is also coming to PSP will be interesting to see how good the PSP version looks for comparisons.

I wouldn't be surprised if the PSP game looks identical to the Wii one.

It's PS2 not PSP

yeah your right, having thought about it medal of honor heroes just came out on PSP not that long ago. a quick check on wikipedia proves this to be the case as well!

Far cry did not come out at launch. It was delayed, atleast in europe.

It's out now though, and it's absolutly shit.

Sign in to follow this