NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Medal of Honor: Vanguard

I wouldn't be surprised if the PSP game looks identical to the Wii one.

Either you're dumb or you're kidding. I can't tell.

Either you're dumb or you're kidding. I can't tell.

Farcry on Wii could have been ported to PSP.

But MOH will look alot better on Wii than PSP.

Not too bad for first screens. I would like to see progression in the graphical quality as it gets closer to release.

Oh and if it hasnt been said already. Both Medal of Honor Vanguard and Medal of Honor Airborne are confirmed as heading to Wii. Check GoNintendo.

Honestly? I'm starting to see no difference between Gamecube graphics and Wii graphics.

yes but they still look good.the gamecube can still produce good graphics after all so saying that really sin't a bad thing

Nice comeback EA. The game looks promising, though MoH isn't a franchise that ever had trouble with graphics. The gameplay has been crap since Allied Assault/Frontline. The controls seem perfect though, which hopefully means it has been given some thought.

I hope the game looks a bit brighter on a normal TV though. I don't know what the hell went on in that vid.

A bit too dark in places, couldnt see what was happening. Though i gotta say, the lighting looks good. The parachute jumping sounds good to me, being able to change your starting location slightly.

I've got my eyes on this one ;)

IGN:

We've provided first Wii screenshots and video in our media section and we recommend that readers download and look them all over. From the opening real-time sequence, it's clear that Medal of Honor Vanguard employs a much more advanced 3D engine than Call of Duty 3 for Wii, which produced a decidedly washed out, drab look. In contrast, Vanguard boasts deep colors, advanced lighting effects (in darkened hallways, allied soldiers are illuminated with each bang of your gun and it looks amazing) and crisper textures, and in addition it's able to display action sequences with much more going on. This becomes evident from the very first drop into Holland, where players can see groups of other paratroopers floating downward as planes dogfight nearby. It looks very good -- a cut above most GameCube titles, which shouldn't be surprising since Wii is roughly twice as powerful. The game also runs in 480p and 16:9 on Nintendo's console and, according to EA, the Wii build sports improved graphics over its PlayStation 2 counterpart on top of enhanced controls.

--

Sounds Interesting .

If there was going to be a 360 ver I'd get that; if it turns out good on Wii I'll have to get it....

Recently been into WWII FPS and bought Frontline, Rising Sun & Big Red One the other day (already had Finest Hour). EA ddin't do a very good job on the C-Stick sensitivity on Frontline though:(..oh...and you run way faster sidestepping :wtf:

Homage to GoldenEye?

Heh...It's like it in COD too, but it's just amazingly noticable in this.

I would answer the Goldeneye Q, but I've only played it a few times, ages ago :heh:

Gamespots latest preview is stating to 'keep your eye on this one' as the Wii controls are working quite well.

Also the game has slightly better graphics then the PS2 version but both games are very well detailed and look sharp.

It's out 30th March 2007 in Europe (at the moment).

Fingers crossed it remains a solid title.

Well the video looks pretty good. I just hope it's not a showcase of how patriotic the Americans can get :rolleyes:

Sign in to follow this