NEurope
Whizkid

im in hospital-

I've came into hospital i have apendiciteus (i cant spell it) any way im have them taken out in a hour whish me luck

I've came into hospital i have apendiciteus (i cant spell it) any way im have them taken out in a hour whish me luck

Good luck man, hope it goes well:)

Good luck, but don't worry it's nothing serious :) Get better soon!

I've never been to hospital, I just sweat things out.

Lost a good liver that way though....

Good luck, make it back alive ya hear?

Good luck, do you get a cool scar?

Yeah, my friend had one; it's horrific. He said it was incredibly painful too, because the anaesthetic didn't work, and it cained for weeks afterwards- oh, woops...

I hope you're not alergic to anaesthetic, I was - much pain I suffered.

I hope you're not alergic to anaesthetic, I was - much pain I suffered.

That's the spirit :)

I am impressed with your hospital that you get to access the internet! Where the hell do you go to hospital?!

I feel bad for you, but I hope you get out soon. I can't last very long in hospitals the smell just destroys me completely and eventually I have to run out to get some fresh air. I suppose private hospitals won't stink so badly, but I've never been into anything other than a public one. Which is one of the many reasons why I'm grateful that I never get sick.

I feel bad for you, but I hope you get out soon. I can't last very long in hospitals the smell just destroys me completely and eventually I have to run out to get some fresh air. I suppose private hospitals won't stink so badly, but I've never been into anything other than a public one. Which is one of the many reasons why I'm grateful that I never get sick.

You never get sick

You never get sick

Was that meant to be random, or did you mean to stick a question mark at the end?

As much as I deplore hospitals, most nurses kick arse. I tore my right ACL and dislocated my knee cap a few years ago, i needed to get surgery to re-attach it - followed by about 13 months of physical therapy to learn how to walk again. I was pretty depressed after my surgery, the nurses did a great job in making me feel better. Saying that, it still took 24 months in total before my knee was strong enough to play sports again, I also have a love scar which the ladies love.

Was that meant to be random, or did you mean to stick a question mark at the end?

I mean You never get sick?

Give us a review of the hospitals services, such as the quality of the operation undertaken on you [significant scarring?], treatment from nurses, food/drink etc.