N-Europe

Fame Academy

canand

Is it still on? It's been overcast by the likes of X Factor, the only half-decent [Not anything special, mind.] music manufaturing show out there.

I disagree with the whole process of it though. I don't like the way all these people come in with a respectable amount of talent only to be shown the finger by the judges and/or the public vote. More often than not someone will win, have one hit single, then get out of the public eye, only to reappear on a Celebrity reality show in 5 years time.

Is it still on? It's been overcast by the likes of X Factor, the only half-decent [Not anything special, mind.] music manufaturing show out there.

I disagree with the whole process of it though. I don't like the way all these people come in with a respectable amount of talent only to be shown the finger by the judges and/or the public vote. More often than not someone will win, have one hit single, then get out of the public eye, only to reappear on a Celebrity reality show in 5 years time.

Listen son, there's nothing decent about music manufacturing shows.

Listen son, there's nothing decent about music manufacturing shows.

Ta-da.

The only fun thing about them is watching people miserably fail. As in, the people that KNOW they have no talent and do it for a laugh.

These programs are the god of all evil.

They give birth to annoying singers, which spawns into a complete marathon of the same video over and over on the radio's and music channels, which spawns interviews on the news and shit gossip, which spawns into a book.

I hate Fame academy.

What actually happened to the winners of Fame academy?

That dyke Alex parks didnt even bring out an album and that little scottish oompa loompa writes songs now apparantly.

It is NOT as good as the XFactor because you dont even get to see the early auditions which is the only reason i watch these shows in the first place.