NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KKOB

Desperate Housewives

Their not real apples are they?

What a waste of produce, just like that beyond logic tomato throwing festival.

I'd imagine the background ones are fake as lying on all of those would probably be very uncomfortable.

They showed the first two episodes of series 3 last night over here, pretty enjoyable so far. I wasn't that impressed with series 2, so I'm hoping that this is much better.

Indeed. I know what he was thinking....

IM GOIN TO KILL YOU :horse:

FUCKING AMAZING!!!!

The Houswives are back :yay: :yay: :yay:

Agreed :D Never really took interest in it before, but I'm really enjoying it :D

Man gotta get up at 7 aswell :o

btw who was that buried under the mud?!?!

btw who was that buried under the mud?!?!

Thats like the whole mystery thing... well part of.

Thats like the whole mystery thing... well part of.

Oh so we don't know? I thought it was something to do with last series :heh:

wow what awesome episodes. So it is her!!! But why didn't Caroline recognise her? Hmmmm.

I'd imagine the background ones are fake as lying on all of those would probably be very uncomfortable.

I have heard laying on fake apples is more comfortable than laying on the real variety.

I have heard laying on fake apples is more comfortable than laying on the real variety.

Photoshopped on using a bluescreen.

Watched both episodes. Quite enjoyed it. Haha, Eva was on top form tonight, some cool one liners.

Watched both episodes. Quite enjoyed it. Haha, Eva was on top form tonight, some cool one liners.

I wanna know if she gets back with John like proper or if her and Carlos kiss and make up? hmmmmmmm.

With the exeption of Torchwood tv has been a bit dull lately.

That's why I'm glad DHW is back. :)

And next week there's teh O.C. Season 4, HEX Season 2, Shameless Season 4 and Prison Break Season 2.

2007 is gonna OWN! :grin:

Oh so we don't know? I thought it was something to do with last series :heh:

wow what awesome episodes. So it is her!!! But why didn't Caroline recognise her? Hmmmm.

if you're referring to they found, Caroline seemed sure it wasn't her. Maybe he's killed more than one person.

I love Desperate Housewives, I was disappointed nothing big happened but ofcourse it wont in the first couple of episodes. Next weeks looks good. I'm still wondering about that body too.

I love Desperate Housewives, I was disappointed nothing big happened but ofcourse it wont in the first couple of episodes. Next weeks looks good. I'm still wondering about that body too.

I know, grrrrr DH just gets inside your head and messes with your mind *Wo000ooo0o0o0o0o0o0oooo000oooooo*

Loved this weeks as well. 3-way tie for quote of the show:

"My cheating was open an honest"

"This whole Florence Nightingale act is really starting to chap my ass."

and finally "You have to go through the pearly gates before yout get to heaven."

and finally "You have to go through the pearly gates before yout get to heaven."

I loved polite the way that Bree delivered the followup line to that: "Well, that's very saucy!"

Sign in to follow this