NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
KKOB

Desperate Housewives

Series 3 of the multi Emmy award winning show begins tonight with a double bill from 9.30 on Channel 4.

I can't bloody wait, Desperate Housewives is the reason i pay for a TV license even though i'm at Uni and i'm giving my money to the BBC (but that helps pay for Doctor Who).

Anyway, not sure many of you watch this show but you definatly should, its compulsive, darkly funny and sometimes really interesting and moving!

juicy1.jpg

JUICY!!!

Yeah keep making tv threads and you will be known as the, "telly spammer".

GOD we have enough thread on this board! Just make a t.v thread or summat. I mean you created 2 thread based on t.v in like 10 minutes?

Yeah keep making tv threads and you will be known as the, "telly spammer".

GOD we have enough thread on this board! Just make a t.v thread or summat. I mean you created 2 thread based on t.v in like 10 minutes?

yep cos two BIG things are on on the same night in an evil bid by channel 4 to get me glued to my TV from 8 till 12am! bastards! lol

yep cos two BIG things are on on the same night in an evil bid by channel 4 to get me glued to my TV from 8 till 12am! bastards! lol

ha.ha.ha....:hmm:

I saw some of series 2 last year, but I watched it right in the middle and not from the start, so it kinda messed up my following of the story.

Kinda like I did with Nip/Tuck. I lost interest because I hadn't seen it from the start.

I saw some of series 2 last year, but I watched it right in the middle and not from the start, so it kinda messed up my following of the story.

Kinda like I did with Nip/Tuck. I lost interest because I hadn't seen it from the start.

awwww :( Nip/Tuck is another show that i'm addicted to! lol

you can find the synopsis for what happened in each series on the interwebtacular-ness via google :D

lol i can't wait for the show aswell its so witty:D ....as for big bro ummmmm:nono:

Expect a plethora of sigs/avatars from Ashley.

Bitch-if it wasn't for teh sex0r that is may Fresh made sig i'd have a Bree one right now!

ah well anythings better than his Kristan obsession.

lol i can't wait for the show aswell its so witty:D ....as for big bro ummmmm:nono:

have i ever told you that i like you? lol

Bitch-if it wasn't for teh sex0r that is may Fresh made sig i'd have a Bree one right now!

have i ever told you that i like you? lol

1. Kristen Bell is awesome.

2. Kristen Bell is hot.

3. Kristen Bell doesn't like people named Karl.

How do i know that? Shes my sister :cool:

1. Kristen Bell is awesome.

2. Kristen Bell is hot.

3. Kristen Bell doesn't like people named Karl.

How do i know that? Shes my sister :cool:

now you ARE acting your age

now you ARE acting your age

Yeah, at least I don't have to fake what I'm like any more. Feels nice to be myself and not having to be someone else just to keep a certain person liking me.

Oh, and btw Kristen Bell is hot.

i have to admit i like this program.now this is a good show.not like big brother*shudders*

I just like watching it once in a while.

P.S.: Eva Longoria rules

Wow channel 4 really are scrapping the bottom of the barrel tonight then! :laughing:

No, but in all seriousness, this is shit.....

OK, I'll admit that I've seen maybe one episode that was somewhat enjoyable

Expect a plethora of sigs/avatars from Ashley.

Pretty sure I've only ever made one Desperate Housewives sig. Besides, I requested Scrubs caps to make Scrubs sigs but the internet favours VM more. Or at least the resources are easier to find.

Ignoring the weirdly androgenous-creating spelling mistake, Bree is legendary (been watching too much HIMYM). Kristen Bell is a quality actor, which brings me to...

At least DH is better than the piss poor pathetic excuse for mindless drivel that is Big Brother, in any shape or form.

At least DH is better than the piss poor pathetic excuse for mindless drivel that is Big Brother, in any shape or form.

ooooooooo, CBB vs Desperate Housewives, Round 1 *ding ding ding*

ooooooooo, CBB vs Desperate Housewives, Round 1 *ding ding ding*

Well lets put it this way; Desperate Housewives has been subject to academic research and analysis in several areas (sociology, psychology, media etc). Big Brother is mostly written about by The Sun.

Pretty sure I've only ever made one Desperate Housewives sig. Besides, I requested Scrubs caps to make Scrubs sigs but the internet favours VM more. Or at least the resources are easier to find.

Mainly just a reference to a new set based on whatever new media you've become interested in.

Ignoring the weirdly androgenous-creating spelling mistake, Bree is legendary (been watching too much HIMYM). Kristen Bell is a quality actor, which brings me to...

In fact Kristen Bell is such a quality actor, she got runed down for a role in Smallville.

I jest, of course she is a very talented actor, who as an added bonus is rather hot.

Mainly just a reference to a new set based on whatever new media you've become interested in.

Sorry for having interests...?

juicy1.jpg

Their not real apples are they?

What a waste of produce, just like that beyond logic tomato throwing festival.

Sign in to follow this