NEurope
KKOB

Celebrity Big Brother

I hear there is not going to be any audience there tonight so whoever comes out wont get a horrible reception.

I wan't shilpa out, she has done my head in so much.

One thing that makes me laugh is that just one week ago the public were booing Shilpa when she hadn't even done anything wrong. That to me was quite obivous that it was because they think she is a "paki".

I don't think she was booed because of that, I think she was booed because in her intro-video she came across as proud and bigheaded

One thing that makes me laugh is that just one week ago the public were booing Shilpa when she hadn't even done anything wrong. That to me was quite obivous that it was because they think she is a "paki".

Update:

They've made up apparently http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1298&articleMask=1

Takes balls to say sorry as far as i'm concerned.

Or a private conversation with Big Brother telling you the shit thats going down in the outside world. Channel 4 are on damage control but its way to late now they made a huge mistake.

They have made no mistakes the whole thing has been blown out of proportion. If this happend on normal big brother nobody would give two shits. In fact bullying does occur on just about every big brother and nobody cares. It is pathetic that the government have been commenting on a reality TV show it should all be left to happen then give it a month and everyone will have forgotten. I don't think Jade's "career" is over for the next month every magazine is going to be full of her declaring she is not a racist which is the truth. If people think thats racist they clearly aint heard nothing.

Does bb get broadcast outside of the UK? I heard Germany and stuff watch it... Channel 4 are going downhill, and if they do not get a new sponser soon they will cancel! We can only hope...

To right it is that undercover mosques show proved that for those that missed it check out youtube

Funny that. According to the PC birgade the only ones who can be racist are whites. If it'd been whites saying what those muslims said in those Mosques the police would've done something by now.

Jades career is going down the tubes, all her perfume is getting pulled off the shelfs and i hear living tv are going to make some show called "Jade in India" or somthing allong those lines

Does bb get broadcast outside of the UK? I heard Germany and stuff watch it... Channel 4 are going downhill, and if they do not get a new sponser soon they will cancel! We can only hope...

Carphone warehouse have only pulled out of this season they will be sponsoring normal Big Brother when that starts in May and all of this will be forgotten.

i hear living tv are going to make some show called "Jade in India" or somthing allong those lines

They're going to have to edit it quite heavily, or it'll end up like being Prince Phillip's Guide To International Etiquette

I just tuned in, they seem to have made up. I reckon Big Brother would want Jade to go, more people are gonna be watching if Shilpa's in, just to see if there's more controversy they can jump on.

EDIT: On the Nazi front, I was reading about White Supremecist gangs and stuff, and it's not that they aren't christian, they just reject the judaism side of it, like of christianity stemming off it.

Owned.

Can't wait to see her leave when she realises there's no crowd to say buh-bye to.

Isn't it quite ironic how everyone is now playing the innocent card. I haven't been watching that often so I can't speak for Jo. But Jade and Danielle, I couldn't stop laughing. It took way too long for them to realise that what they say within the house will affect they way they are perceived on the outside world.

Isn't it quite ironic how everyone is now playing the innocent card. I haven't been watching that often so I can't speak for Jo. But Jade and Danielle, I couldn't stop laughing. It took way too long for them to realise that what they say within the house will affect they way they are perceived on the outside world.

Well Danielle has thrown away at the least a £50000 photo shoot thanks to this. Way to go!

I'm sorry but the accent grates my cheese.

Well Danielle has thrown away at the least a £50000 photo shoot thanks to this. Way to go!

She is also a two-faced tart.

Racist.

Just kidding, that's a part of the problem that's gone on here, everyone shouting racist every other word. I am quite amused how they're all acting like they did nothing now, and how they claim they never would be racist never ever never. The funny thing is, racism sometimes happens without people realising they're doing it, just because you don't think you'd ever be racist, or can't recall doing it, doesn't mean you can't and haven't done it. The irony is, the underlying principle can apply to lots of different situations, where the words will be different and the context, but the same idea, and it won't be racist, if that makes sense.

Jade couldn't justify her actions one bit. Nothing but lie after lie. She is the one who is not genuine. And she deserved all those boo's

Who cares everyones a little bit racist, indians are racist to white, etc...

Listen to the song though.

Jade is rich are being dumb

She is also a two-faced tart.

How can you insult such a hot woman!!!

lol, how harsh are those 3, that shilpa went to talk to the s club 7 girl and they all just laughed at her accent, wot a bunch of knobs.

Jade explanation was funny, she really is a real life vicky pollard.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~967955,00.html

United Donate Big Brother Fee

FOLLOWING the Celebrity Big Brother incident, Newcastle United, who have hired audition facilities to the Big Brother show on a regular basis in the past, have decided to donate hire fees they receive from this year's audition to local anti-racism organisation Show Racism the Red Card.

In acknowledging the donation Ged Grebby, Show Racism's founder said: "The Newcastle United Board, management and players give Show Racism the Red Card great support across many of our projects and I am delighted that they have come forward on this occasion to demonstrate their solidarity with our organisation's aims."

Maybe they could give all the contestants racially stereotyped foody nicknames, Shilpa Poppadom, Jermaine Fried Chicken-Watermelon, Jade Potnoodle, and add a bit of spice by shipping in Claude Frogslegs, Li Fried-Rice and Herr Sauerkraut. They could have a food-fight race war at the end.