NEurope

It hangs just above the hips, which is abit odd. It's suppose to, but I'm a tall person XD

It hangs just above the hips, which is abit odd. It's suppose to, but I'm a tall person XD

I thought it would go down about 3-4 inches past your waist atleast.

I like coats like that on thinner girls.

I'm not really a thin girl haha xD

You look quite thin from the pictures, by thin i dont mean pole thin though.

I'm sorry, but that's just horrible.

Each to their own, i like it.

The only view that matters though is Nightwolfs.

I have purchased:

Some Jeans from Next

+

A jacket/ thin coat also from Next

+

School Stuff

Now all i need are some T-Shirts, i think i only have about 4 that i wear and it was a challange to find one of those this morning.

I dunno, it seems abit short, I'm not quite used to the shorter coats.

I was trying coats and jackets on yesterday (mens ones ofc) and i can't get used to the shorter ones. In the first 10 seconds of having it on in the shop i was trying to pull it down.

I was trying coats and jackets on yesterday (mens ones ofc) and i can't get used to the shorter ones. In the first 10 seconds of having it on in the shop i was trying to pull it down.

Glad I'm not the only one! I may go and see about a bigger size and see how that feels if they have them in my local topshop.

Sapphire Radeon HD 4850 512MB.

I have that card but it doesn't look at all the same. Tried the Crysis demo last night and it was beautiful.

I bought some CX500 headphones.

I have that card but it doesn't look at all the same. Tried the Crysis demo last night and it was beautiful.

I bought some CX500 headphones.

I bought the dual slot one, its got a much taller fan and a much smaller heat sink.

Also, CX500 headphones are audioable win.

Each to their own, i like it.

The only view that matters though is Nightwolfs.

It's one of those clothes that can look really good if you can pull it off but really bad if you can't.

I hope you can pull it off Nightwolf. (although I'm sure you can.)

It's one of those clothes that can look really good if you can pull it off but really bad if you can't.

I hope you can pull it off Nightwolf. (although I'm sure you can.)

She looks like she can. Awaiting pics for confirmation though.

Pass showing it, I'm taking it back to get a bigger size, see if it's longer. It does suit me according to friends opinions and my own, it suits most people anyway.

/justifying self.

sigh

Pass showing it, I'm taking it back to get a bigger size, see if it's longer. It does suit me according to friends opinions and my own, it suits most people anyway.

/justifying self.

sigh

I vote that coat, definitely hot! :yay:

[flightoftheconchordreference] What What What! Can you be more constructive with your criticism [/flightoftheconchordreference]

-------

on topic

patriotpc800xblkr2_full.jpg

for 19 quid even though I am on a 32bit system 3gb is better than 2gb and i have seen an improvement already! not bad for 19 quid tbh.

andd

1905026269.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

for a fiver in the play.com sale :) *mind power get*

The clothes came today, and the jacket is really tight and really yellow XD

I'm a small in everything else, so I thought before returning it I would ask you if you want it?

It's quite small, but would send you it for a fiver as your so kindly sending me the dvd? ^_^

Let me know yeah?

Just incase Ashley missed it ^_^

Oh and Nightwolf, love the coat ^_^

87.jpg

Goldfrapp Tour Shirt, before seeing them live. £18

3408119970_exlg.jpg

Converse, from Schuch. £35

777920_DV_L_F.JPG

£10.99 on Zavvi. Only seen Alien. Hopefully I'll enjoy the sequels and at least one of the Predator movies.

spamalot4.jpg

OMG! :eek: A west-end play is actually coming on tour to North Wales?!?! Tickets have been booked!

41UduueIVAL._SS500_.jpg

WESC Headphones - Bondo Art Series (Stash Bongo) - £65. Technically I pre-ordered them because they are out on the 8th. I can't wait to get them. Also need to get my Bose ones fixed but these will be the headphones I wear all the time because the Bose ones just aren't durable enough.

Very sexy if you ask me.

41r8mKD11LL.jpg

Got this today when I traded in my old Xbox games (t'was a shame as I truly loved them....) and it's pretty damn good! Was thoroughly surprised to see such a well-built piece of third-party equipment!

203369493.jpg

Also got something similar to that as I decided it was finally time to pick one and by going universal, I'm covered for any potential console purchases in the near future (although most just use HDMI).

I've still got £20 credit left so need to decide what I'm gonna spend that on!

379mcp48573_img_00_m.jpg

Legal fees + holding fee on a flat. £130.

Once thats all sorted we have to hand over six months upfront (well, don't have to but have chosen to) which'll be £1350 and then £325 deposit on top of that.

I bought shoes! Cheap shoes! I'm not much of a shoe person, but for €7 for a pair I just couldn't walk away. Markets in Spain are awesome for cheap stuff, haha.

Afbeelding136.jpg

So yes, two pairs of shoes, purple/lilac/whatever and brown. Only wore the purple ones so far, and they made my heels bleed like crazy. XD

Also got some perfume (well, eau de toilette), yay. Had this one before and liked it, so got it again now. Was €28.5 for a 30ml bottle, which I think is cheaper than here in Belgium. Plus I found a €20 note on a parking lot the next day, so that paid for most of that, whoo! =P