NEurope

You've been buying lots of awesome Xbox games :)

Also, it seems I'm the only one not that bothered about GTA lol

wahey you took my advice ^.^ I'm stuck already on it, very annoying haha

Yeah. Was enjoying Jet Set Radio Future on the box so much, that I thought I should take advantage of my loan coming through and buy some cheap classics before its too late. Plus I don't like my machines gathering dust. Soon becomes the type of dust that is VERY hard to clean away :blank:

I think i'm the only person not getting GTA 4 :/

I don't know if you're not getting it because you don't want to or because you can't, but you're not the only one lol

im not getting it either. Will probably be interested when its in the bargain bin.

51utjm0RmrL._SS500_.jpg

£9.30

I saw that for £8 in CEX today and considered it, but then decided against it.

I was in CEX today, anyway I traded in some games, getting £33 in store credit. then bought

516DXYJBERL._SL500_AA280_.jpg515THQHSADL._SL500_AA280_.jpg41HD5Y3WHQL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

6163XQHJKVL._SL500_AA280_.jpg511E8YWX9KL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

All for £25. I had it worked out perfectly, so that if I bough KotOR 2 (I heart Lucas Arts and Bioware/Obsidian) then I'd have used all £33. After looking about the shop a bit I couldn't find it (despite saying it was in stock online), so I asked the shop assistant, and he confirms that there is one copy left, so he searches about a bit but can't find it. So, I'm left with £8 in credit.

EDIT: The Half Life disc is purple on the underside, and it says Compact Disc on it, I thought PS2 games were on DVDs and not purple?

These smexy headphones (skullcandy headphones):

41kAoyixBKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I want to hear your opinion on those when you get them please.

I am looking to buy some ridiculous looking headphones at around that price and those ones were one of 3 ones I was considering.

oo jade empire is brilliant ^.^! as is monkey island!!

I know, only £3!

I decided I'd go back tomorrow and get Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath after all the good stuff was said about it, but it isn't compatible with the 360 :(

Though Munch's Odysee is. Is that any good?

I want to hear your opinion on those when you get them please.

I am looking to buy some ridiculous looking headphones at around that price and those ones were one of 3 ones I was considering.

I wouldn't buy them from skullcandy themselves, amazon have alot of them including the lowriders for cheap.

I'll see first apprently the sound is amazing on all skullcandy, I should have them next week :)

oo jade empire is brilliant ^.^! as is monkey island!!

This lady speaketh the truth sir.

Shadow_Of_The_Colossus_Ps2.jpg

Broke my limit and went over £10 getting it for £10.50 with £2.99 P & P. and with 28secs to go. What a thief I am.

Dare I ask..what is that?

A violet wand, a piece of 1930s medical equipment.

A violet wand, a piece of 1930s medical equipment.

Been waiting to find out what that stuff was. Dare I say, what do you plan on doing with it?

Been waiting to find out what that stuff was. Dare I say, what do you plan on doing with it?

It's a present for the wife.

I'll see first apprently the sound is amazing on all skullcandy, I should have them next week :)

The sound is crap on Skullcandy headphones - it's a case of style over substance. I want to hit people I see wearing them...in the nicest way possible. :smile:

The sound is crap on Skullcandy headphones - it's a case of style over substance. I want to hit people I see wearing them...in the nicest way possible. :smile:

Alot of people have just lied to me then :indeed:

Agreed, I thought about getting some, but I tried them out in a shop and theres no bass!

It's a present for the wife.

Hmmm interesting. No more questions now :smile:

Talking of headphones, I would love some that look just like the ones you can see in Jet Set Radio. Any advice anyone?

Looks like it :heh:

haha shush you, its not too bad considering amazon have them for 20quid, I'd be annoyed if someone bought them for me (they're meant to be an early birthday present) and they happened to be rubbish. :awesome:

Or if you want something a little more portable, with a stupid amount of bass. The Sennheiser CX300 series are great.

I bought two pairs... one of which Letty stole >_>