N-Europe

High St. sales

Nintendork

Go forth my minions! Search the streets for bargains and report back here for all of us to benefit.

National chains only, have a good look around if you go into town at all the platforms and failing that ask if there are any products reduced.

I am not getting my hopes up for Wii or DS games, but maybe we'll get lucky- last year I remember it being utter shite on the high street.

Don't just check the big chains (GAME, Virgin) try supermarkets and general stores like PC World if you happen to be in one.

wot I can remember from the HMV sale stuff:

GTA Liberty City Stories on PS2 £10

Amped 3 £15

Ghost Recon: Warfighter 360 £15

Tony Hawks Downhill Jam DS £20

Rayman DS £10

tons of other PS2 games are dirt cheap...

and all stores should have most xbox games on clearance as they are stopping selling them...

Woolies have (for sale, whether or not its in stock is another question) Tomb Raider Legends on the PS2 for £7.77. And apparently (according to a probably lying customer), are selling Wii Remotes for £15.

Gotta love Woolies' desperate need for money.

If you like your DS puzzle games then Woolies is selling Puyo pop Fever for £12.97 in the sale. Sadly it was out of stock when I took it up to the counter to buy it :(

God you're joking. They SERIOUSLY need to sort that out. How hard is it to put only things on the shelf that they have in stock. Ggrrrr this has happened to me like 3 times in Woolies. Incompetent fucks.

God you're joking. They SERIOUSLY need to sort that out. How hard is it to put only things on the shelf that they have in stock. Ggrrrr this has happened to me like 3 times in Woolies. Incompetent fucks.

I wish I was joking, I'd planned to buy it and take it with me to the Next London DS meetup group on 6th Jan. Maybe the Woolies/BIG W in Tamworth might have a copy in stock-I'II try there instead.

EDIT-HMV are also selling Worms DS for £15-Not that anyone would buy it. Would they??

Its not the staff, its the company. It is the company's policy to have the game/dvd/cd out on display and not mention if its out of stock. The idea is if you want it a staff member should say "we're out of stock but we can order it..." because they love the ordering system and hate their staff.

Its not the staff, its the company. It is the company's policy to have the game/dvd/cd out on display and not mention if its out of stock. The idea is if you want it a staff member should say "we're out of stock but we can order it..." because they love the ordering system and hate their staff.

Yeah it was generally geared towards the company.

I feel sorry for them. "Do you want any half priced DVDs" its pathetic. Making them read something from a script makes the sales and interaction feel less personal, and it makes them feel like annoying sales persons knocking on your door. It can also distract them and it generally doesnt help, and I doubt it works very often at all.

Guest Stefkov

Gamestation had Viva Pinata down to £39.98, while GAME still had it at £44.99.

Gamestation do seem to have the better deals.

Saw a few 360 games in 4 for £20, but that was like Lara Croft. I dont think thats the sale anyway.