NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
david.dakota

The Origin of Mii

I've been thinking about the Miis that have appeared on my Wii. Some have been sent directly to me by people registered in my address book - they appear direct into my Mii Plaze.

However, Mii Parade is populated also but how. Are these Mii's created by those registered in my address book, or do they come from further afield also?

The ones in the Parade, I think, are from people in your address book which haven't been sent to you but are set to 'mingle'.

The ones in the Plaza are that you have received from other people.

The ones that appear in your plaza are specifically sent to you, the ones in Mii parade are Miis that have been set to mingle from people in your address book.

Male miis should have been called "hiis" and females miis should have been called "shiis". I'm not the only one to have though of this?

From what I've heard the parade Miis are from your friends and friends of friends.

Do they only appear on other peoples consoles if you specifically send them or put mingle on? The travel option confused me a lot.

I wish people would not send me their entire collection of family and friends. My parade is overrun by unknown individuals.

I also wish they label the creator since I have no idea who made what.

I wish people would not send me their entire collection of family and friends. My parade is overrun by unknown individuals.

They're not actually 'sending' them, they're just set to mingle and will randomly appear in your parade. If you dont like them, don't transfer them to your plaza

It annoys me when i do actually get sent someone's 5 different "baby" "balls on chin" "obese black man" etc. I end up deleting a load because im jsut getting sent a load of random crappy ones.

It annoys me when i do actually get sent someone's 5 different "baby" "balls on chin" "obese black man" etc. I end up deleting a load because im jsut getting sent a load of random crappy ones.

But who's winning the Hitler count?

I've got about 7/8 in my parade!!

Can someone please tell me what the Mii limit is because at the mo in my parade I have 112 when I checked yesterday morning! I only have about 50 in my Plaza!

Why don't you just delete the ones you don't want in your parade?

You can't see who the creator is if they're in you parade either, even if the person that made it did add their name. I think that's really annoying too though, you want to know who made them.

Male miis should have been called "hiis" and females miis should have been called "shiis". I'm not the only one to have though of this?

Ew, no thanks :heh: Clever but... no thanks.

I don't really set many of my Wiis to mingle, so nobody will have seen many of mine in their parade. I have sent myself to a few people though... and some of my friends have made miis on my Wii and set them to mingle.

I also don't like the fact that you can't see the creator in the parade.

It's annoying that you can't have a list of miis and see who's mingle is on and off, and change like that. It takes a while to go through every sinlge mii to check whether mingle is on or not.

How many Miis is the maximum you can have in a Mii parade...cos I had 112 last night!?

How many Miis is the maximum you can have in a Mii parade...cos I had 112 last night!?

someboy on here has said it was 100, but thats wrong, I'm on 71 at the moment for the record

I got a load of random people in my Parade. 50 odd I think. I don't send many miis to people. I figured if people wanted them they'd take them from the Parade.

Does anyone know the limits of the plaza and the parade? I really wish I could stop the parade to pick out the ones I want, I get like 10 new ones every day.

The other day I copied some Mii's to my wii remote and took them round to my friends. Copied the Mii's over and played a few games.

Later on we looked at the Mii Parade and saw a Mii that was in my Parade, but his Wii isn't connected to the internet at all.

And this Mii wasn't one of the ones I copied over. So I have no idea how it got onto his parade.

It's probably like the things they did with Animal Crossing on GC, and even on Wild World, where animals would move in from friends of a friend's town.

Sign in to follow this