N-Europe

What has happened to disney?

mcj metroid

Herbie was/is shite but Dumbo . . . . talk about a sad film, it always makes me cry-dunno why but it just does.

Herbie was awesome. Me and my housemate always have a good time slipping "You're my friend" into conversation. You people need to see Herbie to hear the manner in which it's said.

Kinda like how we bring "Ooh what a lovely fire" from that piece of shit Howl's Moving Castle into regular conversation.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entertainment industry as a whole has declined in quality and has reflected onto consumers tastes and expectations. We're bombarbed with inferior video games, inferior movies, inferior music, inferior television programs, inferior quality of products in general with cost cutting measures with tangiable goods. The only thing superior is the price tag...

I also prefer the older Disney films - Pinnochio, Dumbo, Lady and the Tramp, The Sword in the Stone, The Jungle Book and The Rescuers being particular favourites. Then there's The Little Mermaid, Aladdin, The Lion King and Pocahontas which were quite good. After that they went downhill.

As for Pixar, Toy Story was and is.

No they aren't Disney own Mirramax amongst other film studios. Without Disney we wouldnt have had Reservoir Dogs for example.

Ah, totally forgot about PotC. Never heared of Resivoir Dogs, tho.

I mean I dont really like the cartoon stuff.