NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Tellyn

Person of the Year

Ooh Best Last.FM box.

You know, for members who have had the 'best' five songs at one time (not necessarily good songs, but a funny mix. Pretty sure I saw S Club 7 on Moria's once.

"Who Needs Context?"

Best quote from another user in someone's sig. (Looks at Caris)

How about the hidden genius award?

That would be the Ashley award. That and the modesty award.

How about just a best writing in sig award?

Hmm but theres writing that can accompany a sig (I usually do that), writing to advertise (ebay link, website, whatever) and random quotes (such as Caris')

Hmm but theres writing that can accompany a sig (I usually do that), writing to advertise (ebay link, website, whatever) and random quotes (such as Caris')

Well how about we give one for quotes and one for writing to accompany sig?

Here is our list so far:

Funniest User Of The Year

Most Knowledgeable User Of The Year

Most helpful User Of The Year

If You Were Stuck In A Lift With An N-Eer ........ Who Would You Most Like It To Be

Thread Starter Of The Year

Most Respected User

Best Admin Of The Year

Best Mod Of The Year

Most Missed User Of The Year

User Of The Year

N00b Of The Year

Personality Of The Year

Spammer Of The Year

Best User Ever

User with the best sigs of the year

User with the best avatars of the year

Taciturn award

N-E lifetime achievement award (who makes this place what it is today)

Best Forum moment of 2006

Best/Worst Negative Member of 2006

User who spends his entire life on these boards.

funnyest forum moment of the year.

We could add that. I think it would come under best forum moment, tho. Watering it down could mean only 2 contenders, or something. Best to keep it open.

User who seems like he spends his/her entire life here.

I like that. Quite funny. :)

That list is really good. Not sure what else could be added to that.

Yeah, I think that's basically our list.

Most negative member.
I approve this category, god knows there are dozens that are serious contenders.

So no best negative/miserable member?

Disgusting.

I approve this category, god knows there are dozens that are serious contenders.

Fucking right.

Yeah, I think that deserves to go in there. It's going to be tough trying to narrow that one down. :heh:

Ok, so I'll add that, and user who spends his entire life on here award, and then shall we call that a wrap?

Uh, is this gonna be a nomination and then a poll? I couldn't really think of any members to vote for off the top of my head since I'm kinda new here anyway.

How about, What forum member would you least want to wake up next to after a night of drinking :Þ

Uh, is this gonna be a nomination and then a poll? I couldn't really think of any members to vote for off the top of my head since I'm kinda new here anyway.

I'd say one of those anonymous things where the top 3 are shown as nominations and winner announced.

Polls and the shit will take too long and we'll have... what, around 20 topics with polls in them.

How about, What forum member would you least want to wake up next to after a night of drinking :Þ

Uhh, that could turn very, very nasty.:heh:

I'd say one of those anonymous things where the top 3 are shown as nominations and winner announced.

Polls and the shit will take too long and we'll have... what, around 20 topics with polls in them.

Yeah, I've actually tried that out in the staff boards about an hour ago. You need a seperate thread for each poll, as the polls get "attached" to each thread here.

So, people post their own results, and they get totalled up. Simple. It'll take lots of counting up tho. :(

Sounds fine, I can't really think of any more awards. Uh, best double act? I'm sure that was a category in one of the previous ones.

Sign in to follow this