NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

Boris Johnson

Me and my girlfriend are quite big fans of this guy.

He was hosting/presenting Have I Got News For You tonight, and was as awesome as always.

What are your opinions of this guy?

He's basically a real life Tim-nice-but-dim, which obviously both awesome and hilarious. Damn upset I missed Have I Got News For You tonight, the one's with him presenting are some of the best TV around.

Damn! I love Boris Johnson and I missed Have I Got News For You tonight. There had better be a repeat this week!

I think he's wonderful - I don't even find him particularly funny, I just like him and like watching him. No real idea why though...

Can I have a picture to recognize him by? I remember people by face - especially comedians :P

boris.jpg

There's the blonde bombshell, with his big mop of hair. I swear it's becoming a seperate entity. He's not intentionaly a comedian though, he's actully meant to be a Conservative MP (shadow minister of something or other, education I think), however he is basically a sartirists wet dream and as a result as become a comic legend.

boris.jpg

There's the blonde bombshell, with his big mop of hair. I swear it's becoming a seperate entity. He's not intentionaly a comedian though, he's actully meant to be a Conservative MP (shadow minister of something or other, education I think), however he is basically a sartirists wet dream and as a result as become a comic legend.

Oh yes, he's brilliant. Thanks :P

He's shadow secretary for higher education.

The man is clearly a fucking legend. Johnson for PM.

That's the badger. Just had a quick scan on the google and for all you Johnson-ites here is a site crammed with classic quotes. My favourite so far being:

"Voting Tory will cause your wife to have bigger breasts and increase your chances of owning a BMW M3."

Boris Johnson is a legend, I missed Have I Got News For You tonight but I'll definitely watch the repeat.

I love him, can't believe I missed hignfy last night! He makes me laugh more than most professional comedians.

I love watching him on Have I got News for you, he's hilarious. I love the bit where he goes "I'm in charge here!".

Boris' real talent is on the football field. God bless you Boris.

\o/ I was going to post the same thing.

Boris is a complete legend especially after he took out the German when playing that football match. Love it.

He's basically a real life Tim-nice-but-dim, which obviously both awesome and hilarious. Damn upset I missed Have I Got News For You tonight, the one's with him presenting are some of the best TV around.

He's not stupid, he acts the fool on Have I got News, etc. for comedic value.

Boris Johnson is my man of the century, he's the funniest man on TV.:heart: :heart:

Yay for all the Boris love. :)

That football clip still makes me laugh. I have a little chuckle to myself whenever I see that title. "Boris vs Germany."

What a complete legend.

Boris is a complete legend especially after he took out the German when playing that football match. Love it.

I like the fact that even though he was only on for less than 10 mins he ran more than most other people that had been on for most of the game.

Boris's full name is Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.

Er...who is he?

Me and my girlfriend are quite big fans of this guy.

He was hosting/presenting Have I Got News For You tonight, and was as awesome as always.

What are your opinions of this guy?

boris.jpg

The man is clearly a fucking legend. Johnson for PM.

Ta-da! It's all there.

Legend of a guy in terms of comedy. However, its utterly shocking that people actually vote him as an MP... guess that's Tories for you..