Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Blue Dragon

Stocka

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good idea set up the skills for some of the characters to have Resurrection.

Also notice in the Forest Ruins level there's alot of accessories in the treasure chests that prevents petrify, it's needed near the end of the level. That's not always clear because none of the small enemies around the area petrify you.

The red part on the power gauge is the sweet spot but it's too hard to hit with the stronger attacks like magic sword so most of the time I want to attack before the enemies turn.

It's a good idea set up the skills for some of the characters to have Resurrection.

Also notice in the Forest Ruins level there's alot of accessories in the treasure chests that prevents petrify, it's needed near the end of the level. That's not always clear because none of the small enemies around the area petrify you.

The red part on the power gauge is the sweet spot but it's too hard to hit with the stronger attacks like magic sword so most of the time I want to attack before the enemies turn.

Ah I didn't know the stuff in the chest prevented petrify, may have to go back and finally beat that bastard three headed thing!

• 2 weeks later...

The reviews have disappointed me on this one, as someone who can get easily bored with the grind of some rpgs it seems that the main issue with with game is that the first disc is pretty dull and the battle system is generic. I think this one will be a rental for me to see if I get on with it, all my hopes are now on Eternal Sonata now!

Guest Stefkov

I might pick this up on Friday if I don't go for Madden instead. If I don't tell us how it plays Hero. An honest opinion from you is good enough as a review for me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!