• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of dates missing that I noticed:

Spiderman 3 4/5/07

Cooking Mama 11/5/07

Bust a Move 11/5/07

While I'm pretty sure all of those dates will stick, there's still no confirmation (to my knowledge) for any of those dates from the publishers. So yeah they can stay on TBD for now.

While I'm pretty sure all of those dates will stick, there's still no confirmation (to my knowledge) for any of those dates from the publishers. So yeah they can stay on TBD for now.

Cooking Mama 505Gamestreet(the publisher) announced thae release date for it.

And Spiderman I'm pretty sure Activision said it would be out by early may.

Yeah I guess Spider-Man is a dead cert, to tie-in with the movie release so I've added it back to "Coming Soon".

If anyone can find the confirmation for Cooking Mama or any of the other games I'd appreciate it.

Just checked 505's site, they have it down as March 2007 :indeed: :

http://www.505gamestreet.com/gameinfo.htm?id=161

*EDIT*

OK, added Cooking Mama.

Welsh_gamer PM'd me a link to 505's announcement, weird how they still have March on their site though. :hmm:

Woah. The Eledee's release has snuck up, after being so far away before. And it has to come now, when I have about 5 games incomplete to play, aswell as abotu 3 more I want to buy.

But I'm gonna get it on release anyway. I've wanted it since release, so GIVE ME IT DAMNIT.

Yeah I really hope Eledees does come out next week, but I won't be at all surprised if it does slip yet again. I mean we're like 6 days away now and there's still no official confirmation! :shakehead

Konami's site just says April 2007, as does NoE's Q2 list. :hmm:

EA Have release some Pal launch dates

http://gonintendo.com/?p=17147

The Sims 2: Pets - June 21st

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - Jun 28th

Look official to me, but not sure about the source.

Hmm and just noticed it's sims 2: pets and not My Sims, didnt even realise Pets was on it's way to the Wii.

"The target audience for this game is younger children, those attending pre-school or earlier."

Oh and Cube if I was a younger child I'd have nightmares over that screenshot, where are her eyes? Maybe cosmic families have evolved enough that we don't need sight anymore, either that or big fringes are all the rage.

I do not understand why Sims 2: Pets is coming to the Wii. They've created a from the ground up reimagining the Sims franchise with My Sims, yet they decide to rehash a new one, just to make money...why not stand by their convictions and have the courage to stick behind their new version of the series...

Looks like tomorrow's releases are:

Eledees (Konami)

Spider-Man 3 (Activision)

The other game, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, is still ambiguous. But I'll keep a look out for it when I go into Wigan tomorrow and look in Gamestation, GAME and HMV.

Looks like tomorrow's releases are:

Eledees (Konami)

Spider-Man 3 (Activision)

The other game, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, is still ambiguous. But I'll keep a look out for it when I go into Wigan tomorrow and look in Gamestation, GAME and HMV.

Yep, Eledees and Spider-Man 3 it is.

Mercury Meltdown seems to be slipping pretty much on a weekly basis.

Next week we should be seeing Cooking Mama and possibly Bust-A-Move, although the latter has also had a habit of slipping in the past.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!