N-Europe

Another ridiculous BBC article

arab_freak

I have heard of this before. Apparently in terms of penis size it's something like black>white>west asian>east asian. How is the article ridiculous?

I'm sure that I heard somewhere that black people don't have the biggest cocks. It's the Dutch and other northern europeans who have the biggest.

Any Dutch here who can confirm this?

Big penises are just owwiieee lol i mean if you have a big thick penis theres not a fat lot your partner can do with it that you can't but thats only if its horrendously big.

DT has the right idea anyway, anything bellow 5 is enough to be a bit paranoid about but why does cock size matter anyway?

surely its all about guys being comfortable with themselves, and this whole faux machismo about cock size just tries to cover up for peoples own paranoia of not being adequate. learn to like what you have cos its not gonna change anytime fast.

You can't say that a race has a larger cock just because one of a handful of indivduals do. There have been a few studies into this and its generally pretty close but it does seem to go black>white>west asian>east asian, but generally it all floats around the 5 and 5.5 to 6 ish inches region.

ha i love this i have had an argument about this before.......more like a taunting session with close mates not randoms on the street. as this would be rong.

demonmike04 that banner hurts me up as i have a very bad throught...probably through smokin but your banner just makes me want to smoke as i can see the pixles enjoyin that cig soooo much