Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Hero-of-Time

What I think would be interesting to see in the game (but of course not necessary) would have been magic. Like the one you got from the great fairies in OoT and what would have been interesting for TP would have be if could combine this magic with the arrows, so you also get fire and ice arrows through this...

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've played TP to the end now and for me this is the best zelde ever made

only about the storyline for ocarina of time and twilight princes... i think on that they are equal i missed the ocarina in twilight princess the sheikah tribe and the Gerudos those where awesome in ocarina of time

what i liked in ocarina of time the story whas so smoothly done the music whas beautifull

and the gameplay whas better then every game i've played so far on any console

i also liked Ganondorf that you have to fight him for 5 times before you finaly beat him only the ending they could have done more , a more dramatic ending for ganondorf , like in ocarina of time that the six sages sealed him away in another realm something like that

What I think would be interesting to see in the game (but of course not necessary) would have been magic. Like the one you got from the great fairies in OoT and what would have been interesting for TP would have be if could combine this magic with the arrows, so you also get fire and ice arrows through this...

They weren't even nescessery in OoT, other than about 2 puzzles that used the fire arrows.

I think the reason they got rid of magic in the game is because there weren't that many things that could potentially use it!

Maybe the gale boomerang, 'that' rod... whereas in the other games there were spells, more magical items etc...

I liked the inclusion of a latern though, nice throwback to Z2: AOL

They weren't even nescessery in OoT, other than about 2 puzzles that used the fire arrows.

And about half a million times when you had to light torches, burn cobwebs etc... Also I liked the way the ice arrows weren't necessary in completing the game.

thank god they introduced Light Arrows in there at the end, otherwise that would have been really crap. In my opinion.

ghost_zero: what you mean like in Ocarina, Majora and Wind Waker?

Didn't say only OoT?

I meant the ice (was it ice I might be wrong here, I believe it was teleport), fire and if I remeber correctly shield magic you were able to get through searching the great fairies.

But you were also able to get the fire, ice and lightning arrows...

I think it could have been interesting to put in magic like ice, fire and light and you could then combine this with the bow or just alone (like the bombs)...

P.S.: I am not that much talking about the fire arrows but about magic in general...

I missed it a bit but not so much...

Sorry having trouble understanding what you're talking about...

Lightning arrows??

Your first post said it would be interesting if TP had fire arrows like in OOT. I made a simple comment about how it wasn't just OOT that had fire arrows, MM and WW did too.

I think it could have been interesting to put in magic like ice, fire and light and you could then combine this with the bow or just alone (like the bombs)...

But that's happened in 3 games already!

Sorry having trouble understanding what you're talking about...

Lightning arrows??

Your first post said it would be interesting if TP had fire arrows like in OOT. I made a simple comment about how it wasn't just OOT that had fire arrows, MM and WW did too.

But that's happened in 3 games already!

Clearly he means light arrows rather than lightning!

I also think he means that you get given a fire, ice and light spell (e.g. dins fire) which can be used, consuming a lot of magic power, or you could then combine them with your arrows (so you wouldn't need to be given fire, ice, light arrows at all), so it's like having a slot for bombs, another one for arrows and no need for a slot for bomb arrows cause you just combine the two!

Thanks. Starting off with gorgeous art helps though, I love the official artwork for TP. And Link's eyes are amazing in that pic I think.

imLinkMidna.jpg

That's also very nice, though I wish the artists had realised that that little piece of chain hanging would have long since fallen off!

Clearly he means light arrows rather than lightning!

I also think he means that you get given a fire, ice and light spell (e.g. dins fire) which can be used, consuming a lot of magic power, or you could then combine them with your arrows (so you wouldn't need to be given fire, ice, light arrows at all), so it's like having a slot for bombs, another one for arrows and no need for a slot for bomb arrows cause you just combine the two!

Exactly what I meant :)

And of course I meant light arrows (typing mistake or had something differnt in mind) although lightning arrows would be cool too and because Zelda only used the light arrows at the end this might have been even better here :)

@Cube:

At that time no one knows who that person is and it is also not in the foreground so it doesn't matter that much BUT still interesting :)

Although I don't look that much into manuals... Most times I only look there first because I want to read the story... That was it most time. Only if I need some certain things I can't find out the other way, then I look into it again...

Bob fishing, lure fishing, rollgoal, star catching, parrot fruit thingy, hearding the goats, sledding,poes,bugs, bottles, cave of ordeals, secret skills and heart pieces, there're lots of things to do, just because it isn't as blatant as helping someone out or entering in a store and playing a game, doesn't mean there aren't things to do asides from the main quest.

Bob fishing, lure fishing, rollgoal, star catching, parrot fruit thingy, hearding the goats, sledding,poes,bugs, bottles, cave of ordeals, secret skills and heart pieces, there're lots of things to do, just because it isn't as blatant as helping someone out or entering in a store and playing a game, doesn't mean there aren't things to do asides from the main quest.

Just because there were a lot of things to do as you make out, it still doesn't mean they were fun.

Fishing was a bore for me although I got a good amount of entertainment of supplying hot water to the Gorons.

Still though, considering a lot of the game was finished last year it feels like a lot more should have been added to Twilight Princess in the past 12 months.

Maybe Aonuma's team have started development already on the next Zelda and Twilight Princess was kept away for a few months until the Wii release.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!