NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

just completed it can't believe what she did with that tear :( what a waste lol

Yeah I hated that bit too.

Ok so I got to the secret viallage, and found all the sky writing things......but now what the fuck do I do!!!!

Whoa! That was pretty awesome. Nice little mini dungeon, plus an amazing boss fight.

The bit in Hyrule Castle where Midna uses the power to break down that barrier. Holy fucking hell! This is immense.

Can't wait to get to the ending now. :)

Yeah it was a good one, fantastic boss fight agreed. Though didn't like the boss himself!

Much better than the same scene in WW!

Looking forward to hearing what you thought...

Yeah it was a good one, fantastic boss fight agreed. Though didn't like the boss himself!

Much better than the same scene in WW!

Looking forward to hearing what you thought...

Can't wait to see how it turns out. :D

When I was in the dungeon and you had to move the Sol, my heart was racing! Trying to exit through the door with the hand following you. I was like ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

I thought Zant was fucking awesome! He just seemed a bit mental, when he started flailing his limbs. A bit crazy, but really cool, I thought.

I love how this story is tying together.

When I was in the dungeon and you had to move the Sol, my heart was racing! Trying to exit through the door with the hand following you. I was like ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

I thought Zant was fucking awesome! He just seemed a bit mental, when he started flailing his limbs. A bit crazy, but really cool, I thought.

I love how this story is tying together.

Yeah the hand was the best bit in that dungeon I thought. Fantastic music as well when it was approaching. Really creepy which is good. The way the master sword lit up was cool though it would have been better if it had stayed like that even in the light world.

Zant wise I really liked the boss BATTLE but the guy himself was a bit too much like a whiny teenager for my liking lol. Mental is fine but not hissy fit mental. Well that's just me I guess since you obviously liked.

Yeah the hand was the best bit in that dungeon I thought. Fantastic music as well when it was approaching. Really creepy which is good. The way the master sword lit up was cool though it would have been better if it had stayed like that even in the light world.

Zant wise I really liked the boss BATTLE but the guy himself was a bit too much like a whiny teenager for my liking lol. Mental is fine but not hissy fit mental. Well that's just me I guess since you obviously liked.

I also loved the way the sword lit up. Looked very cool. I don't think it would've had much of a point in Hyrule, as it was used to combat the shadow stuff. As Hyrule is full of light, there would be no shadows for it to be used on.

He was a bit crazy, and a bit like a mental teenager, but I think that just shows his corruption of power and how weakminded he is. How the weakminded get corrupted by greed. Midna says something about that after the battle.

I don't think it would've had much of a point in Hyrule, as it was used to combat the shadow stuff. As Hyrule is full of light, there would be no shadows for it to be used on.

True but you know, Ganon, darkness, shadow blah blah... that old chesnut ;)

I won't be finishing this game until I have ALL 20 full hearts(I've got 17), 60 Poes(47), 24 bugs(23, 1 left to get) and the last Hidden Skill where ever the hell it is. sleepingby0.gif

50 - 51 Hours done. I made a promise to myself(and my mum lol)that I would do/find everything in the game and that I would make it last.

I won't be finishing this game until I have ALL 20 full hearts(I've got 17), 60 Poes(47), 24 bugs(23, 1 left to get) and the last Hidden Skill where ever the hell it is. sleepingby0.gif

50 - 51 Hours done. I made a promise to myself(and my mum lol)that I would do/find everything in the game and that I would make it last.

I'll be doing the same when I start playing the game on Wednesday. Aiming to get the 70 hours originally stated, not 25 or so hours that the game would actually take for me to complete (due to my supurb gaming skills with certain types of games). So deliberate slow gameplay for me, thoroughly analyse surroundings, take my time and make an accurate assessment of the game.

I just beat the game a second time. Now all that's left for me to do are all the sidequests and collect everything on my original game save.

I've got 18 Heart Containers and one piece of heart, 52 Poe's souls so I need 8 more! I've got all the bugs and I've beat the Star game and the Canoe challenge (with the bomb arrows)... yet to beat others... but I will!

Racked up 59hrs of play time so far and have thoroughly enjoyed every second of it! Can't wait to beat the remaining challenges and find everything!

To Be Honest ;)

Thanks for that old Ninja. :hehe:

Ive not played this in a couple of days now but after a quick skim of the last few pages Im kinda glad to see that, maybe, the good points of the game are gonna get focused on for atleast a few posts.

I still think it rocks, but Ive not been rushing to much with it. :smile:

I would say that its disappointing that it appears that you cant talk to every single person in Castle Town. Strange one, but I can cope.

I've got everything except six stupid poes that I can't found! I have looked gamefaqs but I just can't find them because i don't know which ones of them I have already found.

And there's also that damn roll-goal. Yesterday I lost 600 rupees in level 1-7!

i think i have about 3/4 of the hearts left to find.

not many of the second round of poes

one more hidden skill

2 bomb bags one is upgraded

600 ruppe wallet

about 1/2 of the golden bugs

the magic aurmor.

havent done the cave of ordeals

delivered hot spring water.

can you actually find the missing piece of the bridge of eldin?

haven't played at all since game finished

and finshed water temple the hard way

i think i have about 3/4 of the hearts left to find.

not many of the second round of poes

one more hidden skill

2 bomb bags one is upgraded

600 ruppe wallet

about 1/2 of the golden bugs

the magic aurmor.

havent done the cave of ordeals

delivered hot spring water.

can you actually find the missing piece of the bridge of eldin?

haven't played at all since game finished

and finshed water temple the hard way

I believe that the missing piece to the bridge of Eldin can be found somewhere in...

The Gerudo Desert.

I believe that the missing piece to the bridge of Eldin can be found somewhere in...

The Gerudo Desert.

thanks for the tip i was about to start searching all of hyrule the dessert was the second last place a would have looked

I gave up on the bridge. I thought it was just gonna be lost forever, I'll have to check that out when I go back to play it.

Yeah I had forgotten all about the bridge, I was just randomly exploring and I stumbled upon it..

it was quite anoying doing the hidden village part without it because of not being able to just warp there.

I discovered that bridge the mpoment I was in 'that area'. It pretty obvious. At first I thought it was a gaint mirror (and at the time, we were searching for 'that kind of object', but when you came close to it, Midna tells you that it doesn't belong there.

And no wonde you didn't get in the cave of ordeals ;-). isn't the bridge right on top?

started yesterday, just about to leave to hyrule but epona is taken away. loving it till now, i HATE, HATE fishing! stupid retards!