NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

Those collecting posts are a laugh. it keeps me going all the time. The highlighted things aren't really important ones, and again, we all tend to rush to the end. We want to finish the game - maybe that's the reason why it's over so fast. yes, the sens of urgency is lacking - one of the only huge problems .

I've bein plaing for longer now and there's plenty to occupy you and slowly my opinions about it is changing. Somehow, i just didn't waant it to beat the memory of Ocarina of Time. Yet slowly, it is bashing all it's bad points away witht he good ones. I think that's something e all can agree on, no? The best things overshadow the bad ones in this game, with ease. The light repels te darkness.

6?? Big?? Come on, it's tiny, ridiculously linear, un-exciting and easy.

7 is big fair enough, but also annoying.

6?? Big?? Come on, it's tiny, ridiculously linear, un-exciting and easy.

7 is big fair enough, but also annoying.

Again, in your opinion that's true. Realize that you are stating your opinion as fact. That's what i'm talking about.

I think all of the dungeons - although not all the same size - were certainly interesting and fun to do. If they made the smaller ones bigger, they would be worse. Yes, they're not perfect, but they're not 'tiny, ridiculously linear, un-exciting and easy' - quoting a certain guy called motion2000.

Reckon YOU need to get over it. I'm only posting the stuff I've disappointed in. Here I'll do it again... (bolded ones are the biggest problems IMO)

IMO crap things about TP:

- For the most part, rubbish soundtrack.

- Very dodgy looking graphics in places.

- Still far too easy.

- Hyrule Field may be bigger but there's pretty much nothing to do in it.

- Kakariko Village is a joke. Empty, devoid of anything to do, population count of about 2.

- Castle Town deceptively big. Again, not much to do.

- Hardly any sidequests.

- Dungeons 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are tiny.

- Travel time between dungeons 4 and 5, 5 and 6, 7 and 8, 8 and 9 is practically non existant.

- Coolest items hardly get used apart from in their temple.

- Very few note-worthy characters

- Buggy Z-Targeting/camera

- NO SENSE OF URGENCY, DANGER, FOREBODING. Link could have sat in the field for 10 years and nothing would have happened. No sense of time scale like Majora's Mask.

- We have no clue what the final boss WANTED to do and no evidence that he was actually doing anything.

- Link and final boss don't meet until the last second, big mistake.

- Ending feels rushed.

- Second half of game feels rushed.

- No spells, medallion type weapons or magic.

- Link picking up and marvelling at rupees every 5 seconds (and randomly)

- Castle town is no where near as cool as Clock Town or Windfall Island.

- Story seems to have been made up as the developers went along.

- Boss fights, while cool, are WAY too easy still.

- Not the 70 hour adventure we were promised, more like 30-35.

- No character, magic, soul in the entire game bar a couple of moments.

- Zora's domain and Goron mountain were a joke. A waterfall and a room where they fight? Give me a break.

- Graveyard was no where near as cool as the one from OoT

- Puzzles are very simple.

- Nothing to do in Desert bar 1 thing, compared to Gerudo fortress + training ground, Desert Collusus and Wasteland from OoT

- Cutscenes showed promise but got crap after dungeon 4.

That's my point, why saying it over and over again. It's been like that for at least 2/3 weeks now.

Even if we don't agree with you we already know your opinion.

And if I say I loved the ending, will you tell why you hated it again? Will you state it every time someone ends the game?

I only responded to the previous post because IMO you implied the ones who didn't agree would be the "second rate Zelda fans", as in "you guys don't even care about what you play". I admit I could be wrong but it's how it sounded to me.

I could make a post refuting most of those points from my point of view, but I won't because I just want it to end; seriously and like I said above... You're even criticizing TP for not being Zelda <insert name here>; whereas I'm grateful for the fact it's not a remake.

Lol, I should written IMO then eh?

Rule of video-gaming: levels are supposed to get bigger, harder, tougher and if done correctly 'better'.

Twilight Princess dungeons start like this, up to number 4 then it's all over the place.

Anyone who disagrees that dungeon 6 is small and linear (ie. one room, then the next, then the next, get item, then walk backwards trough the rooms) needs to get their eyes checked. Yes it's my opinion but it's also blindingly obvious.

Now, I still don't know IMO. Can't really figure out what the hell it means.

EDIT: In my Opinion.

Now that was a tad late to realize it. Ah well.

Pedro, I enjoyed the game too...

I just think that after waiting 4 years for it we could at least be treated to a bit more quality than is present.

Who thinks Lake Hylia is just really beautiful? What I really wish is that Nintendo added villages via connect 24 or something. So populations would come and emigrate to your game if you accepted them bringing sidequests and stories etc.

Jasper, In My Opinion

Who thinks Lake Hylia is just really beautiful? What I really wish is that Nintendo added villages via connect 24 or something. So populations would come and emigrate to your game if you accepted them bringing sidequests and stories etc.

I prefered OOT Lake Hylia. This one just seemed really dead.

Wouldn't really fit into a zelda game. Maybe that could be part of the next one.

Anyone who disagrees that dungeon 6 is small and linear (ie. one room, then the next, then the next, get item, then walk backwards trough the rooms) needs to get their eyes checked. Yes it's my opinion but it's also blindingly obvious.
Seriously, the bolded parts is what I don't like reading in your posts. (and in most cases makes me do a reply).
Pedro, I enjoyed the game too...

I just think that after waiting 4 years for it we could at least be treated to a bit more quality than is present.

I remember you saying you like the game as is, before.

I found the game pretty polished and beautiful, really, no complains, still TP was a big leap (IMO) and it also showed parts where it needs to be evolved for a next Zelda game, that's not a flaw in my eyes though.

Jasper, In My Opinion

I prefered OOT Lake Hylia. This one just seemed really dead.

This one had more in it than OoT, and it was more detailed.

Lake Hylia is a great thing. It's a little bit large, though. Swimming from one side to another takes to much time. But if that's the only problem... Oh, the problem only occurs if you land in Lake Hylia from one of the rivers or the underwater entrances. So don't use them and you won't take ages. But sitll a very real experience...

And I'de love it to see updates in the next Zelda. Maybe Nintendo could release the story peice by piece for you to download, so that they can take time to finetune the entire thing.

Motion2000: thanks for the post right before my question of IMO. It made me realize you never use it.

And I'de love it to see updates in the next Zelda. Maybe Nintendo could release the story peice by piece for you to download, so that they can take time to finetune the entire thing.

That would suck. It'd take up a load of space, and you'd have to play it at the pace that it was released, rather than at your own (unless you were really slow).

I found it beautiful, even the fact that I could glare upon it from one of the castle entrances.

Stating opinion as fact fanman?

I disagree.

Motion2000: thanks for the post right before my question of IMO. It made me realize you never use it.

Look back through the pages and you'll see I use it all the time.

That would suck. It'd take up a load of space, and you'd have to play it at the pace that it was released, rather than at your own (unless you were really slow).

They could add sidequests, new people, NPC's, heart pieces and stories to the main adventure. Like giving you Ocarina of Time and allowing you to slowly get your hands on Majora's Mask through the game, through. Understand me? No, not really. I mean, the possibilities of doing multiple quests. And they get added piece by peice while you complete the main story.

Lake Hylia is a great thing. It's a little bit large, though.

Stating opinion as fact Jasper?

See how annoying it is?

"NO SENSE OF URGENCY, DANGER, FOREBODING. Link could have sat in the field for 10 years and nothing would have happened. No sense of time scale like Majora's Mask."

in that case so is that.

That would suck.

Stating opinion as fact Jasper?

See how annoying it is?

Now that's bullshit. I never picked out a sentence and rated it. I added an argument that could throw away my 'fact' after it and I argued about my own thing. I didn't say, Lake Hylia is too bog. I said it was a bit large, A BIT LARGE. Like in, I think it's large. You know, saying "The last part of the game sucks" is completely different then saying 'The last part is a bit crappy'. You see the minor diference? The minor one? The first one attacks the ones who don't think like you, the second one says it in a vulnerable way, trying to ask for people to post their own opinions.

I'm not saying 'in my opinion' often, but I do make sure that my opinions are not evoking people and annoying people...

Leave it be, you just don't get it.

Arghh! That's annoying. Everyone knows that he's meaning, in my opinion. He's not attacking somebody else's opinion straight away and he's not annoying anyone with saying this. Again, it's different than stating what you always did. You're getting annoying. And I think i'm not alone.