NEurope
Hero-of-Time

The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess

I wish you could do the run again afterwards, it's frustrating but really fun. It's so tense when you're surrounded by enemies and you can do nothing but run.

I did that sidequest first go o,o

I just took the most direct route there, occassionally verrying off to the right slightly to evade the Green Spinny things

I took the route next to the cliff, put down the barrel every once in a while to shoot some enemies and made it eventually. If you can pull it off, it's quite enjoyable. I hope there are more sidequests to jump into - but right now, I don't have a cloue.

I'm in almost fourty hours and was able to complete the game after thirty-five. I loved the game untill now, except for the minor things (wich I have posted).

Damn I tried that side quest about 3 times and failed. I kept getting hit by the green things, or when I put it down to hit them, they spin into the barrell.

I'm gonna try this sticking to the edge route.

I'm stuck learning how to wrestle.. how embarassing ¬_¬

Its easy, just slap him around the stomach, then just push him off.

he either moves or slaps me first, pfft hell with that. I'm taking a break and palying Eayman.

Its easy, just slap him around the stomach, then just push him off.

as funny as I thought that sounded, its true. Howevber I dont think I slapped him. Did in my first go though. Took me ages to do it later on though.

It's easier if you just turn around him, wait for him to try to punch, run away, and then punch and push him. Keep repeating that. It's easy then.

finally i'm in the final dungeon.

that fight against zant was anoying i used up 2 faries.

Loved that boss battle. Unfortunately Zant went from being a cool, tough bad guy to a screeching, pansy arsed joke who cound't stop jumping about like a little girl and having a hissy fit. Not sure what the developers were on when they decided to make him like that at the end! No doubt the fanboys will be out to say that they 'liked him like that', claiming it to be 'different'.

So is Ganon dead then? I mean in all the other games he still had the triforce of power but in this one he loses it at the end so is that it??? Surely not!

So is Ganon dead then? I mean in all the other games he still had the triforce of power but in this one he loses it at the end so is that it??? Surely not!

Another timeline: TMC>Oot>MM>TP

Just done the Water Temple Boss. Can anyone say Shadow of Collosus lol.

Also I think I broke the dungeon. I didnt get the upper level pump working. And just fell down onto the platform from the chanderlier to get into the boss arena. Is that how everyone else did it?

Zant was almost as great as Majora's Mask. Loved the crazy style of both of them.

Of course you did.

I apologise for your allergy to character development.

It's not the first time a character has turned/started to turn/almost turned-but managed to save themselves in time because of a power inside them thats too great for them.

Zant is a mix of MM's Swamp Temples mini boss plus boss and Majora's Mask.

I apologise for your allergy to character development.

It's not the first time a character has turned/started to turn/almost turned-but managed to save themselves in time because of a power inside them thats too great for them.

What the hell are you talking about? Everytime we'd seen him up until dungeon 8 he was cool, tough looking and menacing. In dungeon 8 he turns into a hissy moron who can't stop jumping around and screaming like a little girl??

Eh?? ::shrug:

What the hell are you talking about? Everytime we'd seen him up until dungeon 8 he was cool, tough looking and menacing. In dungeon 8 he turns into a hissy moron who can't stop jumping around and screaming like a little girl??

Eh?? ::shrug:

That's because it's to show that he's crazy and a lunatic. Acting cool is not everything, I prefer a good, well developed character like Zant, than a guy that cool just for the sake of being cool.

Aww, no I wish that song was used instead of the one we have now.

As much as I love the original tune, that one is pretty crappy.

No doubt the fanboys will be out to say that they 'liked him like that', claiming it to be 'different'.

What a surprise.

motion doesn't like something so no one else is allowed to like it. People can have their own opinions of the game mate, if you don't like it fair enough but don't call everyone fanboys just because they disagree with you.

don't forget about ganons castle in ww since he visited a bunch of the boss lairs from throughout tp

That's not what I meant. Reading through your posts over the past few months it's painfully clear that the

AWARD FOR DUMBEST/SLOWEST N-EUROPE FORUM MEMBER GOES TO... EMASHER!!!

and what a surprise, he's canadian.

motion doesn't like something so no one else is allowed to like it. People can have their own opinions of the game mate, if you don't like it fair enough but don't call everyone fanboys just because they disagree with you.

I actually call them fanboys because they find it impossible to criticise TP even when after the glaring plot holes, and huge drops of quality.