N-Europe

Don't open your presents early

Librarian

A strange way for punishing a child.

But hey if it works who are we to judge

yeah because while a thousand cops are going to be telling kids off for poking their fingers through the wrapping paper, the murderers will stop that stuff and the rapists will buy a fleshlight.

yup... i'm not debating on if its the right way to punish the kid, i just think the police kinda have more important things to do, no?

yeah because while a thousand cops are going to be telling kids off for poking their fingers through the wrapping paper, the murderers will stop that stuff and the rapists will buy a fleshlight.

yup... i'm not debating on if its the right way to punish the kid, i just think the police kinda have more important things to do, no?

This is a think that a patrolling police officer can take care of not a police detective.

Also this is just one of "those" things that happen. Not a think that will spawn a trend that will end in thousands of people calling the police over such a minor thing.

Lol, I saw that too, well funny. Where'd you get that report from Dante? Maybe the mother should have thought twice about having a kid so young, sounds like he's a little shit to me.

Heh, 'Christmas Shopping' would make a good title.

I bet it was a Nintendo DS.

People call the DS a "gameboy" the same way they call any console an Xbox.

Don't you mean Playstation?:hmm:

Anyway....My 'Xmas' is this Sunday, as I'm spending Christmas with my girlfriend and her family in Malta, so I get my presents from people here Sunday :heh:

Anyway, serves the mum right for being an idiot slut.