NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dan_Dare

Ben Folds (Five)

I'm going to see Ben Folds in January, the day my exams finish!

fuuuuuuuucccckin A!

Just thought I'd let you all know. Do we have any more Folds fans on here or do you all need a slap upside the head?

frankly, it's likely. and a shame, as he is most excellent. Ben Folds Five are my favorite three piece band ever.

Is the guy who JonSt posted a video of in the meaningless/funny videos thread?

Man sitting by a piano?

He was quite good.

yeah some of it is amazing. very hard too, according to those i know who have sheet music of his. Big hands required it seems.

well its difficult enough to play but to sing as play at the same time is very very hard on piano i find.Also doesnt help that i cant a note either

I didnt really like that Brick song, but Its not really my type of music in general

He/they're a'ight. Nothing great. Bitches Ain't Shit is a good cover. His cover of Such Great Heights made him sound like the spotty teen from The Simpsons.

Singer songwriter. Connotations of James Blunt. Fail.

Blunt isn't fit to scrub Ben Folds's toilet with his god damn tongue. And don't anyone damn well forget it.

My favourite track of theirs is still Barrytown, the song that lead me to them via the Me, Myself & Irene soundtrack (best movie soundtrack ever!). Song for the Dumped, Missing the War, Best Imitation of Myself... also all genius.

Well said Gaggle. my suspicions that you're in fact the coolest man on the boards is being slowly confirmed these days.

Ben was around way before blunt, and blunt ain't got shit on folds.

To contribute,

Underground, Zak and Sara, Not the Same, Rockin' the suburbs, Rent a cop, angry dwarf, and I could go on for about forever.

I like Ben folds. I have a Ben folds five album somewhere....Rockin' the Suburbs :)

I have that too. Tis Ok.. nothing special.

Why must every singer/songwriter be compared to James Cucking Funt.

Sign in to follow this