NEurope
Nintendork

1 day to go!

Thanks! :D

Well, if that's the case, I might be desperate enough to get two Wii Plays if there are loads of them and no remotes. :p

Unbelievable to think Wii is so close... Been fondling the Classic controllers and nunchucks I got from Play Asia. Nunchuck feels a little strange to hold, but the buttons, D-pads, and analog sticks feel so crisp...

Thanks! :D

Well, if that's the case, I might be desperate enough to get two Wii Plays if there are loads of them and no remotes. :p

Unbelievable to think Wii is so close... Been fondling the Classic controllers and nunchucks I got from Play Asia. Nunchuck feels a little strange to hold, but the buttons, D-pads, and analog sticks feel so crisp...

I'm doing the same. You only have to pay an extra £2.99 or something and obviously you'll be duplicating Wii: Play but who cares!

I'm going to go out tommorow and just get Zelda, seeing as my preorder is in the third batch. I'll sniff the case, It'll cheer me up! :)

O_O if I had one today I'd definitely be selling it on ebay for that kind of profit. Then I can probably walk into a shop early next week, pick one up and be £200+ better off.

I have it!

In Italy it's released today, 1 day earlier than the rest of Europe (because tomorrow is holiday).

I bought only Wii play with the console.

I still have to finish some (quite a few, actually) GC games before getting Zelda :)

I just created a Mii and played a bit of Wii sports before coming to work.

I'm really impressed and can't wait to go home to play more!

Did you know that by turning off the controller the console turns off automatically?

Nice feature :)

Happy Wii to everybody! :)

I'll probably but mine up plus the games rayman, red steel, and zelda. As there are supposed to be software sortages I might get a better markup.

Theres no real need for a wii when there are at most 5 decent retail games on offer.

Wii on ebay

Im starting to consider selling mine =|

Holy moly.........

I know somewhere where I can pick up a few extra which is where I'm getting my console from.

If only I had the extra capital to afford another console I would ebay it straight away. That's going to easily end on £400.

Edit - Yep, £410. My Ebay senses work well.

I think I'll pop into town and check with Game to see what they will and won't have tomorrow. I can amend my order accordingly that way,

GAHGHAhgaggah Despite hoping that they'd do a last minute turnaround, HMV here still aren't having a midnight launch. They open at nine am tomorrow meaning there's 21 hours to go.

WHY DOES IT SEEM SO LONG AWAY!!!? :(

Well i've got all of my coursework out of the way now, perfect timing for enjoying the wii - so close, cant bloody wait :D

Today we have learned that there will be

1) NO Wiiplays

2) NO spare Wii-remotes

3) NO spare Nunchucks

4) NO component cables

5) NO RGB Scart cables

available from any retailer on 8th December.

Let the scrambling begin

Today we have learned that there will be

1) NO Wiiplays

2) NO spare Wii-remotes

3) NO spare Nunchucks

4) NO component cables

5) NO RGB Scart cables

available from any retailer on 8th December.

Let the scrambling begin

I'm getting Wii Play and Nunchucks o,o

I'm getting Wii Play and Nunchucks o,o

from where?

If its online - have the items actually been despatched?

Sorry guys!

Launch is driving me insane.

Conflicting info, misinformation

cancelled pre orders

lost parcels.

I JUST WANT MY WII, ZELDA, WIIPLAY, SPARE NUNCHUCK, CLASSIC CONTROLLER AND COMPONENT CABLES DAMMIT!

Theres no need to shit spread lies in the process darkbane...

I've resigned myself to the fact I probably won't get a Component cable at launch, but I'll still have a look around.

Theres no need to shit spread lies in the process darkbane...

What lies?

Its a combination of info and reports from customers and retailers themselves mainly complied from

http://www.thedvdforums.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=449410&page=17&pp=20

and

http://www.avforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=273

I've resigned myself to the fact I probably won't get a Component cable at launch, but I'll still have a look around.

Well Jordan claims that I am lieing about the fact that component cables have been delayed (amongst other issues), so if you can please tell us WHAT RETAILERS in europe currently have these cables in stock ready for tomorrow (or midnights) launch, it would be very useful.

It's just Mad Katz ones I believe. No official ones or very few have made it to the European launch. Very few Gamestation stores will be carrying limited Mad Katz cables and if you scouted about you might find one at PC world, Comet or anywhere like that.

It's just Mad Katz ones I believe. No official ones or very few have made it to the European launch. Very few Gamestation stores will be carrying limited Mad Katz cables and if you scouted about you might find one at PC world, Comet or anywhere like that.

Probably just wait for an official one - quality issues.

I actually imported a component lead from hong kong, last left hong kong 3 days ago, but has been classified as LOST in the post! Can you believe my luck??!

i hate people who sell on ebay just to make money. especially if they're fans of the console maker in question anyway.

i hate people who sell on ebay just to make money. especially if they're fans of the console maker in question anyway.

Who sold on ebay?

I bought my component cable from a retailer, Goldenshop in HK - shame its 'lost in transit' though :-(