NEurope
Nintendork

1 day to go!

Ah yes of course silly me, must be the alzheimer's kicking in...

I was just in town, int he shopping centre at one point we went into game, and all i could think was "About 20 metres away from here is a big pile of Wiis.... egh"

I was also sataring longingly at the game cases

Damn I'm not even tired. Now normally on a Thursday I would fall to sleep while watching ECW but I don't see that happening tonight...

I can't believe it's so close until I finally have my Wii...

To be honest though my excitement isn't as high as I thought it would be...

I can't believe it's so close until I finally have my Wii...

To be honest though my excitement isn't as high as I thought it would be...

Same, I already own a Wii console and have no urge to play it buts thats because I have other committments whereby I'm not able to play the console, its right here in front of me boxed with all the necessary accessories. Once I clear these important committments which should be completed within the 1st week of 2007, it'll make playing the console, ever so much sweeter.

Hehe, I got mine, shops in belgium kickstarted a day early. And I'm loving it. If played 3 hours of wii sports, it's really more fun than people state it is. I then lost some time messing with my usb dongle to connect to my wii, but it worked, the system updated, and I could enter the shop channel (weather and news channel showed nothing, guess that doesn't go live till tomorrow... that is today since 25 minutes :) ). Anyway, I haven't started zelda yet, gonna do that tomorrow night when I have more time to play during all of the weeking.

WII RULES.

Merry wii day to all. Please enjoy your wii responsibly and try not to destroy your house. A small gentle movement is just a good as a retardedly excessive one.

Am I the only one who wonders why the nintendo website says " No need to panic, we'll be back soon!

Our website won't be available for a couple of hours, as we're currently arranging some technical modifications.

We would like to ask you for your understanding at this time; we're looking forward to welcoming you back to the site shortly, when we'll be able to provide you with all the latest news about the world of Nintendo.

See you soon!"

It didnt at 11:59

God, I've been up watching Chris mess on his Wii too late.

I'm gonna be wrecked tomorrow. Too wrecked to Zelda successfully.

This thread name needs changing to TODAY!!1!1!!

Not just that, but something like:

OMFG!11! TODAY!!1!1!!