NEurope
DiemetriX

Game deal

Just found out about a Launch deal GAME will have.

Buy a Wii with 2 games and get a third game free.

Not sure if this deal is global. But it's probably in

Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

Update:

Image '

And you don't need to buy a Wii. Zelda not part of the deal :/

I doubt they apply online. And the Norwegian, Swedeish and Danish game stores don't even have a webpage yet.

Even less chance of getting 3 for the price of 2 in store.

Unless it is selected games only (Fruit Fall, Pinball and Happy Feet)

Even less chance of getting 3 for the price of 2 in store.

Unless it is selected games only (Fruit Fall, Pinball and Happy Feet)

i love the synic in you but as ussual you are probaby right on the money

Yeah I doubt this will happen in England.

I keep asking in GAME for the bundles they will give, but was told today they probably wont know until Launch.

Yeah I doubt this will happen in England.

I keep asking in GAME for the bundles they will give, but was told today they probably wont know until Launch.

or IRELAND, SCOTLAND or WALES.............::shrug:

or IRELAND, SCOTLAND or WALES.............::shrug:

....I said England, As I do not know the situation for those places. I dunno how they work.

Wales dont even have electricity do they? :bouncy:

I hope this is true. It would give me an extra £40. But GAME are only concerned with taking money, so it's not very likely that they'll be giving us free games.

I hope this is true. It would give me an extra £40. But GAME are only concerned with taking money, so it's not very likely that they'll be giving us free games.

You're buying 8 Wii Plays? Huh?

Well a guy at my local GAME added the 3 top pre-ordered games for the Wii and added it to my pre-order and didn't mention any of this.

Grr just wrote a long post.

Basically was summarising that I expect a £200 Wii bundle of a Wii + a full price game. It's a nice round number.. I know they don't have to do it, but publishers might strike a deal with GAME.

Zelda is gonna swamp Sega and Ubisoft, it's in their interest to cut a price of a few of their games to compete.

Wii = £180, so they would be getting £20 for the game. Most people would not turn that down.

I'm thinking Ubisoft and Sega should be the ones to make the first move otherwise they won't make the charts.

GAME has such a huge market share (60%+) that if a publisher makes a deal like this like the Lego Star Wars 2 for £20 deal this week then they can shift a lot more games.

£200 for a Wii + Rayman? Yes please!

You're buying 8 Wii Plays? Huh?

I don't get what you mean. Games cost £40. Free game=£40 saved. I never mentioned Wii Play.

I'd like this. I would like to save £35 on Wii Play, get a few games and a wiimote for nothing, perfect!

Oh my god, that is AWESOME. So this is gonna be in Spiderman? For sure? Awesome. So I can get Zelda, Wii Play and SMB:BB and only have to pay for two?

Sweeeet. I'm liking the GAME takeover more and more. Oh, and on a side note, I heard you're hearing your stock allocations this week, that true?

for the UK, management have told us nothing and I don't expect to hear anything till probably launch week, I'm hoping for wii + wii play for £200, but it all depends on what deals they've got hold of from nintendo etc.

Tell you what. Regional Manager is in tomorrow (-_-) so I'll ask him, but he generally knows nothing.

Game will never give away a full price game!! Best you'll get are some 3rd party accessories chucked in.. usually something you don't want. If they did do buy 2 get 1 free it would be on all the crap games no one in their right mind ever buys...

Game will never give away a full price game!! Best you'll get are some 3rd party accessories chucked in.. usually something you don't want. If they did do buy 2 get 1 free it would be on all the crap games no one in their right mind ever buys...
You know what Dicky bird says. If the price is right.

Oh my god, that is AWESOME. So this is gonna be in Spiderman? For sure? Awesome. So I can get Zelda, Wii Play and SMB:BB and only have to pay for two?

Sweeeet. I'm liking the GAME takeover more and more. Oh, and on a side note, I heard you're hearing your stock allocations this week, that true?

Thats what I'w heard. If it's true or not I can't really say. I'll tell you when i know.