NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
ZeldaFreak

Viva Pinata Communtiy Thread

i have a four headed snake :D lol

When are you going home from uni mate and are you taking your 360 with you

Just got me a Horse and Crocodile, just trying to capture the Unicorn now. I cant remember the last time I was addicted to a game, I cant stop playing the thing.

I thing Rare has personally been regaining there touch this generation with kameo, pdz(I like it) and this one

I quite liked Kameo actually. Frustrating but I finished it eventually. Admittedly it wasn't exactly Zelda.

Can't believe it's 1:30 and I've only just finished playing Viva Pinata. Dead Rising and Splinter Cell are sitting there unplayed because of this...

I've restarted again, and this time I've got a much nicer looking garden with a couple of the better pinata being attracted. I wish the online had the ability to visit gardens like Animal Crossing on the DS. Trading and sending gifts is cool but I want to see just how amazing HoTs garden looks.

One thing that has just annoyed me though is that I've gone to plant some blackberry bushes and it's telling me I've got too much in my garden. But I don't want to get rid of anything. So decided to leave since I can barely type this let alone manage a garden.

When are you going home from uni mate and are you taking your 360 with you

yep i'm going home and nope i'm just taking all my uni books, some clothes and my Wii.

I have some Chewincorns if anyone wants some. I tell whats strange though, I have stopped recieving Challenges from the Factory, I think I had about 10 and then no more appeared. Im off to the xbox boards to see if anyone else has had this happen to them.

Brilliant game though, simply brilliant.

It's so good it makes up for Kameo and PDZ.

Kameo is a great game, definately my second favourite 360 game so far. (although Viva Pinata will probably take over that position)

Kameo is a great game, definately my second favourite 360 game so far. (although Viva Pinata will probably take over that position)

Agreed. I think Kameo is one of those 7/10 games that some love and some hate. I really liked it though.

I also rate Kameo very highly, infact I wasnt happy when Takeo sold it! The music in that game is awesome.

I also rate Kameo very highly, infact I wasnt happy when Takeo sold it! The music in that game is awesome.

It had a certain charm that just kept me playing it until the end, despite getting so angry at it so often. I might play it again, maybe next summer when there are no games coming out again.

After all of these posts, im tempted to give this a go.

But it all seems a bit childish, and with a tv show, i just... dunno.

Is it really that good? And is their a demo out or on the way?

yes it is-joint best game on the 360 with Gears of War. and its soooo beautiful.

i think a demo is really really unlikely as in it aint gonna happen-the download would be massive for it.

A few people are going to miss what is an amazing game because they think like that, I say just go for it as I havent heard a bad thing from anyone who has played the game.

EDIT: Just got me an elephant. Also I think the game is glitched regarding the factory challenges. I have asked a few people on various boards and many havd the same problem. I think I done about 10 of the factory missions and now I havent recieved any since Friday.

how do you break up a fight? i can never seem to do it

i'm trying to get me a swanana :D

Yeah, don't think like that, because, although it's childish at first, it gets more complicated, and childish graphics shouldn't stop you from enjoying a great game.

I intend to get a 360 one day and mainly for this. Been looking at some vids on Gamespot and I haven't seen a game so ridiculously charming since the original Pikmin. The Fudgehogs romance dance cracks me up no end. Very much the 360's Animal Crossing.

More the sims than animal crossing because its more a god game than sim game.

p.s hull uni has a wii demo pod getting set up tomorrow

how do you break up a fight? i can never seem to do it

i'm trying to get me a swanana :D

You have to hit the ones fighting over the head with a spade but you have to get there in time. Im trying to catch a Lion and its costing me a fortune, the stupid thing wont eat the right animal!

I have just catalysed all my plants so thats all done now, just need to get the remaining animals, all the variants and master romance for each of them. Its gonna be a long haul....

how do you get master of raomance and how do you catalyse plants? this stuff SHOULD be in the manual!!!

Guys would you recommend this game to people who hate the sims and get bored of Animal Crossing + Nintendogs after 5-7 days?

I don't know, it seems like I don't have a lot of patients for games like these anymore but the way this game is sounding and the whole idea, it sounds really cool. I use to be able to play games for 10 hours straight, now its like whenever I can be bothered.

Guys would you recommend this game to people who hate the sims and get bored of Animal Crossing + Nintendogs after 5-7 days?

I don't know, it seems like I don't have a lot of patients for games like these anymore but the way this game is sounding and the whole idea, it sounds really cool. I use to be able to play games for 10 hours straight, now its like whenever I can be bothered.

Not sure. I got bored of The Sims, and Animal Crossing, although in those you can be just wandering around, or just watching pretty much nothing happen, whereas in this you're always doing something, be it changing the environament to attract different pinatas, to becoming a master romancer, or just creating a whirlm concentration camp. :D

If you can afford to take a risk with it, then go for it. If you're the kind of person who only buys a game every so often because it's all you can afford, then maybe it isn't if you're not sure of the genre.

This game is just very unique. It doesn't feel like Animal Crossing really... perhaps a little bit like the Sims, but with a more Pokémon-style feel with the obtaining all the different creatures - which are all sickeningly cute.

I'm finding myself playing this way more than I thought I would, and getting surprisingly involved in everything from breeding Pinatas to building new dwellings for them. Some friends of mine were here last night and I was quickly showing them Viva Pinata and we ended up playing it for like three hours, just improving the garden and such.

This is definately a return to form for Rare. One of the best games out on the 360 this year and unlike most of the console's many shooters and racers VP is really relaxing to play.

Sign in to follow this