NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Decalgirl now have Wii skins

I'd buy it, but i wouldn't put the revolution Entertainment System on, seing as it's not the Revolution anymore.

Looks sexy, but I doubt I'd ever get one, since my parents don't allow me to buy things off teh internets.

I take back my previous comment... it looks pretty good.

I take back what i said. Looks nice. Shame about the Revolution etc written on it. Would've looked nicer without it imo.

looks sexy but wouldn't buy one, have always been against changing the look of my console, they are designed the way they are for a reason...

looks sexy but wouldn't buy one, have always been against changing the look of my console, they are designed the way they are for a reason...

having said that, may get the retro one for the classic controller skin (if you can buy them seperatly?!)

The buttons still being white ruins that. Would've looked so much better. Pretty good looking anyway, though.

i got one for my DS and it is a pain to put it on properly so for my wii i will leave as is.

Do the skins stick with adhesive, or are they like those things you can get which stick to glossed surfaces, because the wii is glossed right? I wouldn't want to be adhesive near it though. What I'd *really* love is a silver or gold wii, that'd rock.

That NES style Wii actually looks alright, I still wouldn't bother with a skin though as I like the look of Wii as it is.

Only console I ever did this to was my N64 (I made a Zelda skin for it) and that came off pretty soon after putting it on.

Agreed, plus I actually think Wii is a great looking console and the look of it and all it's packaging/promotional material is very mature and very modern.

I bought a Cheap, Pink and Cute Hello pooh skin which matched my nintendo skins and changed the whole look of it in seconds and it also having the Highest Quality Guaranteed!

Nintendo wii sk

Sign in to follow this