NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
scubahood

Two Weeks To Go

If I have more games like i just did on Gears of War then im set for the 2 weeks. That was so fun with the guys from here.

Then theres looking into maybe getting a router. that Linksys ive posted about before i now have worries that it might not work well.

Then theres the one in the ONM mags. Does that have WPA so i can have my Wii hooked up to it? is it secure enough to have WEP for the ds aswell?

questions questions questions i need to answer/find an answer.

Probably because the thread creator isn't an arsehole.

Thats right i'm a nice guy not an arsehole:awesome:

I don't know about you guys but as launch day is getting closer the fear is starting to set in. The shop I've preordered from will be getting 15 Wiis in and I placed my order on 23rd Sept but I'm still paranoid that somethings going to happen to make me miss out. Guess I won't feel at ease until my Wii's safe in my hands :hmm:

To pass the time I've tried reading lots of reviews and magazines, playing all my old cube games (currently working through SSBM again), contemplated renewing my WoW subscription and even joined a gym :cry: That's how desperate I've become.

As Cartman said the closer to launch it gets the more time slows down. It's like waiting for Christmas times 1000.

To pass the time, alongside the fair amount of homework I seem to have - I've been trying to complete Kingdom Hearts 2. After around 15 minutes boredom starts kicking in and it soon hurts to play. But I must complete it!

I'm also planning to finish my Ocarina game (where I'm at the Spirit Temple) and my Majoras game (Where I'm at the Stone Temple, though I only have 7 hearts...). That'll keep me going.

I really can't wait now. I'm trying to get all my uni work done so I can spend my last week playing the Wii and chilling out and enjoying Christmas-eque evenings with my mates, so at least that is keeping me somewhat preoccuped.

I just Amazon actually send it out on time though. =/

I'm holding out till Christmas Day for mine (don't have to pay for it of course, hehe). So unfortunately I have t wait a couple of weeks longer. But boy will it be one hell of a Christmas morning.

I've been playing Sonic, Gears and EBA to pass the time.

Scrubs season 6 starts on Thursday night which is totally fucking awesome can't wait for that.

Then 2 weeks of Wii playing and i'm off to yee olde Shetland.

I forgot that i deleted what little i had done in OOT. So ive started again last night. I'm now up to (done it) smashed that big web in the base of the Deku Tree and gonna do that bit to finish it off.

Plus Grey's Anatomy will keep me occupied on thursday nights.

My exams start on the 13th of December, so I'm studying a lot :blank: It's going to be so hard to study directly before the exams because of the Wii, so I'm trying to study as much as I can now.

the wait is getting hard, but i've just looked at some questions for a uni essay and im scared :s

Play RuneScape, get taunted by Americans who already have their Wiis.

Runescapes suicide for the soul man.

Moonscape, the game for characters with no knees.

Can't believe I played that as a kid. What a retarded corrupt ass elitist community that game is.

Ultima Online was much better and rewarding socially and game-ly

I've just discovered HD versions of the 1up show, I really enjoy the show.. i'm working through the last few weeks of episodes right now.

Gah can I be arsed to play Zelda: Ocarina of Time before Twilight Princess? Part of me thinks it will lessen the experience as I've never played a 3D Zelda before besides Wind Waker.

Ive order my Wii from gameplay, but out of choice im saving it untill christmas to make it more exciting... it shall be torture.

Ive order my Wii from gameplay, but out of choice im saving it untill christmas to make it more exciting... it shall be torture.

Woah,that will be torture.How can you do that,the Wii sitting in your house waiting for you,able to play it at any time with everyone else enjoying it.

Good luck to you.

Ive been hyped for the Wii for a very long time now, and the only thing that helped and still helps is just not thinking about it. To be honest, I'm not really that excited about the Wii anymore, but even when I look around in this forum I'm getting more and more excited :P Not playing many games lately anyway, but I guess that's going to change when I've got a Wii :) I'll be very lucky to get one on 8 December, because I don't think there will be a midnight launch where I live, and I've got to go to school the next day before I have time to go to the shop :(

Can't wait myself although hoping my parents replace the broken Widescreen CRT TV we have at the moment as it has gone, in time for the Wii release. Using a 10 year old normal TV which can't even do widescreen and does 16:9 in letterbox mode.

Going to be getting a LCD HDTV and some component cables for some extra eye candy!

hopfully i can get a wii, it's getting harder and harder to just get a dslite in town and im still undecided what games ill get beyond the ones i allready have preordered online.

I have so much to do this week it isn't even funny. And I love it. Next week, however, is going to be probably the worst ever.

I have so much to do this week it isn't even funny. And I love it. Next week, however, is going to be probably the worst ever.

Strangely enough, but i reckon next week will go quicker then this week for me.

Next-week is launch week, so from monday, i'll have to plan everything. Possibly ring-up Gameplay for more info on deliveries and whats coming and when (as i doubt it will all come in one big box like Gamecube).

I'm going out as many days as possible though, so times goes quicker as well.....:D

I had me busy week last week so now I just have to wait for the Wii to be released, which there aren't that many days left till Australians get their Wii's XD

im pretty hyped but it's not killing me.. ill probably first get my Wii (if im lucky) on the 9'th.. but have taken the following monday off from work to get som playing time..

Sign in to follow this