NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
solitanze

Wii Game Requests

A thread like this has probably been made so lock it if you want, but this is just a thread to mention what ORIGINAL Wii games you'd like to see appear on Wii. Me personally, one comes to mind.

I want to see a fully fledged sequel to Beach Spikers on Wii and I know exactly how the control scheme would work. It would involve using both the Wiimote and Nunchuck. To serve the ball you flick the Wiimote like when you fish in Twilight Princess to hit the ball over the next then to receive, you flick the Wiimote in an upwards direction, this time keeping the WII Mote relatively straight and not bringing it over your shoulder like you do when you serve to the opposition side, you obviously use the nunchuck to move the player to which the ball was hit to repeat the process and then finally you hit it back to your oppositions side and to spike, you bring down the Wiimote in a stabbing motion as if you're stabbing someone with a knife. Eventually i'll put Gifs, or some JPEGS up to illustrate the control concept.

Now obviously the game would feature a fully fledged single player campaign, plenty of multiplayer modes, expansion of arcade and tutorial modes etc. The most important revised feature other than the Wiimote controls that will singlehandedly determine whether i'd buy this game or not is the customisation of the female players.

In this game I want to see a FULL ON customisation mode thats similar to Tiger Woods golf where you can adjust height, weight, skin color, hair style/hair color individual facial features, the voice of the woman, neck length and width, the amount of muscle and tone (including whether you want 6 pack abs or not), upper arm upper leg and lower arm and lower leg width, and most importantly for woman customisation, chest size (breasts) and hip and bottom size configuration like Tiger Woods Golf. Also what i'd like to see but not essential is the ability to select from a number of victory and losing poses as well as the ability to define personality traits for your team. Obviously, there would be loads of bikinis, sunglasses and hats to choose from but i'd also like to see some extreme outfits like 1930s full length dresses or just simply jeans, t shirt etc.

I'd buy this game if they made it with an advanced woman customisation feature and Wii Mote controls tacked on.

When I say original, I mean newly developed games (either new games or sequels in an existing series/franchise), not virtual console games (OLD GAMES THAT is, new creations acceptable), I should've clarified that...

A sequal to Rez would be blasphemous. It's perfect in every sense, the original, a true video game experience. Still, it'd be great on the Wii. *purrs*

The only reason I will buy a PS3 is for the Final Fantasy and Pro Evo series, and probably MGS aswell. Those three on a Wii would save me a lot of money.

I want a Nintendogs game where you can discipline pooches with swipes of the controller.

Also a Star Wars game with Lightsaber 1-1 attacks.

I want a game called "Channel Surfer" you would use the remote just like a real remote, and would change the channels, just like a real TV! It'd be so life-like and immersive! (Hey, it's a better idea than Pokemon Channel.)

But, seriously, how about a Wii verision of Kirby DS? I liked that game. Or...A mario RPG maybe? Not sure how they'd use the remote, but...still.

Extremely Exciting Atomically Powered Wooden Leg Simulator.

Oh and also, in light of the Namco thing. Point Blank Wii dammit!

Yes ok, it's not that original, but just stick some new levels in like the DS version.

What about ressurecting Raven Blade from the dead? I personally think it would be great. Huge, modern worlds in an immersive story about a blade. You could use the Wiimote for swordfighting, puzzling - well, anything you can think of. With an immersive story, good graphics and developed by Retro Studios, this couldn't go wrong. And the game is, of course, thé most speculated game ever. I even think some people can't believe that it's gone... Neither can I, i'm still wanting to see more of it after those first, glooming screenshots...

I want a tennis game with real players and you can move your guy about.

Sword fighting games wont work, if you hit your opponents sword your sword on-screen will stop, but your controller wont.

Awhat ORIGINAL Wii games you'd like to see appear on Wii. Me personally, one comes to mind.

I want to see a fully fledged SEQUEL to Beach Spikers on Wii

:wtf:

WTF

Well...

We've seen a whole s**tload of games featuring the US, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, French, German and Vietnamese armies.

I want a game featuring the SWEDISH army.

I mean, just like the big nations we manufacture our own gear. Don't believe me?

Here are a few examples:

SAAB JAS 39 Gripen

avi-Gripen-01.jpg

Strv 90

s_cv9040_2.jpg

Bandvagn 308

s_bv308.jpg

Stridsbåt 90E

s_strb90e.jpg

Pansarskott m86

s_pskottstaende.jpg

AK5

s_ak5_skytt.jpg

The game should take place in an alternative 1990's, where the Soviet union survived, and decided to take over europe. You get three campaigns. One infantry campaign, one tank campaign and one airforce campaign. You command your unit, and depending on the outcome of each battle you take part in, the path of the war changes. The game counts friendly and enemy casualties. For example, if you waste manpower to attempt near impossible assaults, in a later stage of the game your ammount of combatants gets reduced. On the other hand, if you sit tight, and let the enemies run into your line of fire, the enemies will run short. Allso, if you get positive outcomes from the battles, you get a higher rank and get better equipment.

For example, in the airforce campaign, you start by using the Draken:

saab-j35-draken-01.jpg

If you keep loosing planes and loosing battles, you'll get degraded and will be forced to fly Lansen:

lansen_lg.jpg

But if you win battles, with low casualties you get access to the Viggen and then Gripen.

Here's another detail that would make fighting as Sweden interresting: Our army is made in such a way that it cannot be defeated. Our rangers/commandos (we use the term Jägare which translates into "hunter")

are supposed to be dropped off behind enemy lines and survive for up to three months before striking. Our planes can land on any stretch thats flat, and at least 300 metres long, making highways and fields excellent landingstrips...

No army can't be defeated.

I would like to see a proper first person swordsman and soul calibur using wiimote movements to achieve combos.

Sword fighting games wont work, if you hit your opponents sword your sword on-screen will stop, but your controller wont.

You see I disagree with that, I think it can be done. I understand your point, but the solution is pretty simple.

Okay this is goin to get a little tricky, so try to keep up. Say you're in a one-on-one sword battle, you go for the classic overhead slash, and it's blocked by a high horizontal guard. Now the two swords are motionless, pushing against each other. Whenever you make contact with your sword the WiiMote obviously rumbles.

Now imagine the virtual line in space where the two swords clash, and there is somewhat of a no go zone behind it, an area in space where the sword could not go (because its being blocked), but the WiiMote obviously can.

This is effectively a dead zone. The sword will stay where it is until the WiiMote is moved out of the zone. However this is only true in terms of up and down. If you twist the WiiMote, the sword will twist, or if you move it side to side, it will grind across the opponents blade in the corresponding direction.

So basically you can move past the blade, but the sword doesn't move.

Steel Battalion Wii, it makes sense! Capcom wouldnt need to bundle the game with a £100 controller for a Wii version, 2 Wiimotes could do the job easily!

tbh i dont even want a sequel, a port would do just fine ;)

Not so much a game request, but I want to see skins for the Wii Channels menu's. I have a feeling I'd get bored with a White background for five years.

Not so much a game request, but I want to see skins for the Wii Channels menu's. I have a feeling I'd get bored with a White background for five years.

With the system being update-able and the Photo Channel built-in, I think that it won't be a problem later on. Nintendo however needs to implement the option, wich would be cool. I'm not so much talking about 'skinning' it, but changing the background of the menu's shouldn't be a hassle. But to be honest, you don't do that much in the channels menu - it's the channels you want, and they got different designs. But it's shaping up to be a good system, beating Sony's XMB and Xbox 360's blades by far. Or not. It's going to be good, upgradeable and simple. Now the last thing I'de want would be different users. Can't be that hard to 'pick your user' at startup, now would it. Would it, Nintendo? Nintendo?

s_ak5_skytt.jpg

I agree, have a game with the Swedish army and ther strange Green men.

I'd like to see a ukrainian Army game, from he past, so you got weapons such as he Bulava

Bulava_t.jpg

A frickin mace!

and Cossacks

kozstarshyny.jpg

I would love to hit poeple with a mace with the wiimote...

I'd like to see a ukrainian Army game, from he past, so you got weapons such as he Bulava

Bulava_t.jpg

A frickin mace!

and Cossacks

kozstarshyny.jpg

I would love to hit poeple with a mace with the wiimote...

a spiked mace would be better

i cant wait until the ball and chain in tp

source np

No army can't be defeated.

Imagine the terrorists in Iraq, only with fighterjets, tanks, real uniforms (not hiding in civilian clothes like f**king c**ts) and an official leader.

Of course, it's not IMPOSSIBLE, but we can manage without real bases!

Imagine the terrorists in Iraq, only with fighterjets, tanks, real uniforms (not hiding in civilian clothes like f**king c**ts) and an official leader.

Of course, it's not IMPOSSIBLE, but we can manage without real bases!

The only reason the terrorists in Iraq cant be defeated is because they dont have uniforms, jets, tanks, bases and leaders. Those things allow an army to be defeated.

Terrorist armies are quite clever really...

Sign in to follow this