NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
solitanze

Wii Game Requests

I'd love to see a MGS compilation of all three Solid games with Wii controls as well as classic controls. We deserve this as Snake is in Smash Bros!

Two things Luigi's Mansion 2 and a new Donkey Kong.

I've said about my idea for Luigi's Mansion before, have it as a sequel and luigi is running some kind of ghostbusters esque firm. would open the way for all kinda of locations, you could use the remote as the torch, and the maybe the nunchuck for the vacuum, how about hold down its trigger and spin the nunchuck to suck up ghosts?

donkey kong, just wanna see a new platformer, more like dkc tho that dk64, maybe you could use the tilt sensors in the wiimote and nunchuck to control each of donkey kongs arms when swinging on vines? could also work for combat system aswell?

that channel changer game is pure gold.. you could combine it with other elements.. like how to change channels with as little movement as possible..

to gain bonus points you have to burp into the wii mote mike and a fart doubles your score

Does anyone rememebr Star Wars Arcade by Sega? That would be awesome, with udpated visuals. You play all the best scenes out using the Wii-mote as a light saber or aas the sterring column from the speeders etc.

I'd love 1080 to return to Wii with THDJ controls or semi-strategic games like Pikmin. Can't think of anything original at the moment though.

i want a proper Thundercats game and some kind of Simpsons point and click 'Who shot Mr. Burns'-type mystery game that uses only the Wii remote

I'd love 1080 to return to Wii with THDJ controls or semi-strategic games like Pikmin. Can't think of anything original at the moment though.

1080 was good. However I would love a return of Snowboard Kids with online play. That was the best snowboarding game i had ever played.

Here's another detail that would make fighting as Sweden interresting: Our army is made in such a way that it cannot be defeated. Our rangers/commandos (we use the term Jägare which translates into "hunter")

are supposed to be dropped off behind enemy lines and survive for up to three months before striking. Our planes can land on any stretch thats flat, and at least 300 metres long, making highways and fields excellent landingstrips...

Sweden might be defeted in less than 3 months so waiting wouldn't do them very good.

They wait 3 months to strike...they could be killed before then

Dude...Harriers can land anywhere that's big enoguh & stable enough to take them.:heh:

Dude...Harriers can land anywhere that's big enoguh & stable enough to take them.:heh:

I love Harriers, they're the ones that can take off and land anywhere. They're awesome.

Another game I'd love to see is a sequel or game similar in style to XIII,think it would work well with wiimote, plus with ubisofts great support so far it is a possibilty.

Two things Luigi's Mansion 2 and a new Donkey Kong.

I've said about my idea for Luigi's Mansion before, have it as a sequel and luigi is running some kind of ghostbusters esque firm. would open the way for all kinda of locations, you could use the remote as the torch, and the maybe the nunchuck for the vacuum, how about hold down its trigger and spin the nunchuck to suck up ghosts?

donkey kong, just wanna see a new platformer, more like dkc tho that dk64, maybe you could use the tilt sensors in the wiimote and nunchuck to control each of donkey kongs arms when swinging on vines? could also work for combat system aswell?

I believe that in an interview made sometime last year (Not long after the TGS, I think), Miyamoto stated that he was discussing the idea of a Luigi's Mansion 2 game with the director of Luigi's Mansion.

Sweden might be defeted in less than 3 months so waiting wouldn't do them very good.

They wait 3 months to strike...they could be killed before then

Well actually it would. In order to defeat Sweden you have to kill or capture (or scare away) every single one of our soldiers. In our training, we are taught that "all claims of Sweden surrendering are false". Not even our own government has the right to declare the war lost. If we loose the country, we work like a Guerilla...

And yes, the Harrier can land anywhere. HOWEVER, it's not a multi- function aircraft like the Gripen. Harrier is primarilly aimed to be used at sea targets. Then there are different versions for different tasks.

The Gripen can start a mission with spying, then blast a few tanks we don't want to be where they are, and then shoot down the fighters that the enemy sends out to intercept with.

Well actually it would. In order to defeat Sweden you have to kill or capture (or scare away) every single one of our soldiers. In our training, we are taught that "all claims of Sweden surrendering are false". Not even our own government has the right to declare the war lost. If we loose the country, we work like a Guerilla...

And yes, the Harrier can land anywhere. HOWEVER, it's not a multi- function aircraft like the Gripen. Harrier is primarilly aimed to be used at sea targets. Then there are different versions for different tasks.

The Gripen can start a mission with spying, then blast a few tanks we don't want to be where they are, and then shoot down the fighters that the enemy sends out to intercept with.

You'd be supprised how many people will desert a nation they think is dead, especially if they think nobody will know. If Sweden did fall then the majority of these comandos would just go off and make a new home for themselves.

Good point about the Gripen though, its a VERY good aircraft. Cheap, versitile and easy to build.

1080 Piste is confirmed for the PS3 anyway.

I want a Rabbids spin-off and Rabbids to be in Smash Bros.

screenshot42yz3.jpg

Sign in to follow this