NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Sarka

£1000+ a month on eBay!

I often hear of these books/things on eBay as people are always selling them. Does anyone here know what they do? Or how the people make so much money, or if people make money at all. And please don't just class it as a scam without knowing, it might not be. :unsure:

You can find and download them on the torrent or edonkey network for free. Probably rubbish.

i had a very brief period of making around £1,100 a week on ebay, god i wish i could still do that now.

A lot of these e-books are of questionable legiality. Make sure you aren't scamming anyone.

Really? Cool, so I guess it can work, is it legal though?

it wasnt an ebook i used, i just took advantage of an oppurtunity, unfortunetly it soon ended, but i did make around £2,000 with very little effort - i was lucky, just wish the oppurtunity never disappeared (god knows how much i'd have now).

What'd you do?

MESSAGE IS TOO SHORT ETC ETC ETC

well it was something a little naughty, but i'm sure offerman and jordan would love it.

well it was something a little naughty, but i'm sure offerman and jordan would love it.

Go on...........spill the beans you little devil! :wink:

what was funny was people were buying things they could of downloaded on the net for free had they made the effort. if anyone is really desperate to know pm me, but dont expect to make money off it now, the chance has now gone.

So, did you just sell people free downloadable stuff? Haha... but still, I hear there are thesek inda things that keep going. Although I have no idea what it's all about, maybe buying and selling? Or selling programs.

There was something on tv here a while ago. People selling stuff on ebay and actually doing that as their actual job.

There was this one guy who gave up his real job (was the head of a company even) so he could start selling stamps on ebay. And he makes his living that way. Buying stamps, then selling them on ebay and sending them to the buyers. Were also stories of people selling antique/tin toys and the like. So yes, you can make money through it, you just have to know how.

And what's an ebook? Never heard of it before.

An ebook is just an online book. I used to make a fair bit online buying and selling games, could get anything from £1- £15 profit per game. It started to slow down though so I gave up on it after a bit.

i had a week where i made £1500 selling 6 wwe tickets :D (brought for £60 each) lovely profit and paid for my entire trip and car insurance hehe

if you had a way to make lots of money, would you tell others?

For a price.

[blow me message limit]

So could I go to swap meets and other cheap places buying old games, make 'em look nice, and sell 'em for moolah? What kind of profit could be made? I need money and this is definately tempting.

So could I go to swap meets and other cheap places buying old games, make 'em look nice, and sell 'em for moolah? What kind of profit could be made? I need money and this is definately tempting.

Have a look on eBay first to see what that game is selling at. You need to make sure you make a profit on it.

Hmmm me and my girlfriend have a plan to do just this..... Although I don't really wanna say what our plan is........ It does involve importing and selling for a big profit though... *shrug* =P

Sign in to follow this