N-Europe

Official Neighbours Topic

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Word is that ot was Callum [Toadie's new bitch] who started the fire, I hope he gets killed by Carmella for it. And not let off because he's a whiny kid who steals Mp3 players and phones.

They're just trying to recreate Toadie, this seems too much like what he did with the poison in the school vents, if I'm remembering rightly.

• 2 weeks later...

lol if the actress that plays steph dies she won't be able to find acting work anywhere else. Her hammy Shakespeare "IVE BEEEEN STABBBEEDDD" look was hilarious I actually burst out laughing. Of course it was even funnier cause it was with scissors and it really didn't look like the baddy guy made a stabbing motion.

Also that dramatic flashback today was bullshit duh hes gonna want to kill toadie dont make it out like its a suprise to figure that out cause the scriptwriters put him saying "dammm toadieeee" lots of times.

On the positive its nice to see a good harold lou comedy storyline developing.

• 1 month later...
Aye, this new boy doesn't seem to look like he's gonna be that great. Paul Robinson is right in his J. Jonah Jamieson element with all this... he'll be back to his murdering ways if the policeman gets it on with Rebecca.

Lets hope so, hasn't been a decent bad guy in ages, that arsonist fireman didn't cut it, and the Ferguson guy was just a joke.

• 1 month later...