N-Europe

Official Neighbours Topic

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Toady dies I will not be happy.

That Katya has been nothing but trouble since she turned up, she should have been shot, and died.

Agreed!

Has the intro been remixed again, not sure since I haven't seen the start for a while but it looked different. If it is a recent thing then maybe Toadies inclusion is a sign of his upcoming recovery?

I can't believe Stieger is offering her a deal to keep her out of prison, she needs to pay for all the trouble she's caused. If she's not going to prison though her doing a runner is the next best thing, as long as nobody finds her and she never comes back, but I doubt that's going to happen.

Nice ending today though, Max getting the shopping in.

I can't believe Stieger is offering her a deal to keep her out of prison

I found a Facebook group yesterday about Steiger. It has a lovely picture of a T-shirt saying "Eye of the Steiger". I can't believe I didn't think of it myself. But this T-shirt must be mine.

From the group: Alan Steiger- The Karl Kennedy of the Policing World.

"Karl Kennedy may be a GP, a Gynaecologist, a Pediatrician, an Oncologist... (the list is endless) but Steiger is a Sergeant, a Detective, a Traffic Cop, a Self-Defense Instructor, a SWOT Squadie, an Interogator, a Double 0' and Rambo to boot.

After four long years as a backbencher Steiger has finally made it to the status of regular character with the recognition he deserves. Criminals of Erinsborough beware.

He can hunt wild boar and spot a crim from 100 feet, but not if they're right in front of his face. Steiger is a Leg End."

It goes without saying, this chap takes shit from noone.

steigerox6.jpg

Ditto, actually I just tried ordering it and my card number is too long it seems. I'm not sure, which bit do I not bother putting in?

[Tis a Maestro by the way]

No idea, aren't Maestro the european equivalent to Mastercard? Maybe you can only use them in Europe, best phone the bank to find out.

I am soooo tempted to order one of those t-shirts......

damn, I just don't know, how much is it in £'s?

About half.

Has anyone noticed that in the remixed intro, Elle and Paul don't seem very happy?

EllePaul.jpg

Max returns to Ramsay Street and he is reunited with Steph, but Steph reveals that she has moved on and is now in love with Toadie. (Episode 5130 "The Ghost Who Walks")

After Carmella broke up with him, Will makes a run for it. Steph finally chooses between Toadie and Max. (Episode 5132 "Shortcut To Happiness")

Frazer's younger brother, Ringo, makes a shocking arrival on Ramsay Street. (Episode 5133 "Swindler's list")

Lou's daughter, Lolly, returns to Ramsay Street, but she isn't as innocent as she appears. (Episode 5134 "Hello Lolly")

Will's brother Oliver Barnes introduces himself to Carmella and exposes Will as a fraud. (Episode 5137 "For Whom Janelle Tolls")

Max is let off his murder charge when Toadie uses Robert to force him to reveal that he never loved Katya. (Episode 5143 "Ned Man Walking")

Ramsay street witnesses the end of one of it's much loved marriages when Steph and Max decide to end their marriage. (Episode 5148 "Valentine's prey") As a result of this Max decides to go back to work on the oil rigs (Episode 5150 "The last siren")

Rosie and Pepper shared a lesbian kiss forcing other people in Ramsey street to believe that they are gay (Episode 5157 "Feud Glorious Feud" and 5158 "Lets be Friends")

Boyd breaks off his marriage with Janae and continues his fling with Glenn. (Episode 5168 "Cruelly, Badly, Weeply")

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!