N-Europe

Official Neighbours Topic

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have it. It's a masterpiece.

Does anyone else think that in the new part of the intro after you see the lovely Izzy smiling you see Rachel, Zeke and Katya. Zeke looks like he has down's syndrome [being the tard character he is. One minute he's a pussy, next he suddenly grows a pair] and Rachel looks like someone has popped one off in her eyes.

Paul is a man after my own heart with a performance like that. Plus I think Katya is putting an act on after being hit by a reversing car with the speed of a golf kart.

I could tell you something but I will say it cryptically, max gets all the pain until end of xmas then things may pick up for him,

Katya has fallen in love with max and wants to have an affair with him

EDIT: you mean zeke is physically turning into a girl thats sick

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say Sky is beginning to piss me off now. Apart from her evil shit eating smile we've been 'treated' to in the intro.. We're expected to want her and Dylan to get back together. The way she won't stop rubbing her tummy is most annoying also. You're pregnant, we get it. You're also a lying cheating whore, stop wasting time massaging your bump and start being honest.

I hope Dylan finds out about Sky and Stingray soonish, so there can be some serious beatdown. And Sky losing the baby, I hope that happens too.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!