N-Europe

Positive Euro Wii Press

Stocka

Good that its getting some positive press attention. I wish Nintendo would let NEO magazine (where my girlfriend is the deputy editor) have a go with a Wii, though.. ;)

Hope the TV ads start soon, and they'd better be better than the ones we got for GameCube (although the ones we got around launch weren't bad, I suppose). I just hope that Nintendo don't overdo the whole 'Granddads and little girls can play this too!' angle in their ads, or else teenage boys might become alienated.

I think for the TV ads it would be best to have similar stuff to those wii experience videos on wii.com. Simple but make it appealing, and does the job of informing of what it's all about, and how its suitable for all kinds of people.

Great publicity in a mag that is no doubt aimed at people who wouldn't be typical gamers. Very mainstream indeed, even more so than the PS3. I just hope stuff like this continues and it really makes a difference, I'd love to see the Wii do a DS

Who wouldn't.If Wii can get more positive press like this then i'll be happy.I'm still trying to get my sister into the Wii :heh:

Great publicity in a mag that is no doubt aimed at people who wouldn't be typical gamers. Very mainstream indeed, even more so than the PS3. I just hope stuff like this continues and it really makes a difference, I'd love to see the Wii do a DS

Notice though that it says 'Promotion' at the top left. Meaning it's probably an advertorial. Meaning it's basically an ad disguised as an article, written and presented in the style of the rest of the magazine which nintendo have wrote and paid for. Seen as though most people never notice the difference (and aren't meant to) between an advertorial and the rest of a mag, it's definitely a good thing for ninty and the Wii.