Pro Evolution Soccer 6

Babooo

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Not really, the edit mode on Pro Evo has always been kick-ass. :bouncy:

I just been reading somewherem trying to find somewhere thats changed the names of team,s but apparently you cant change team names on this version!! you can change players, limited things i think, nut not names of teams......thats a bit of a letdown.

Just played a 10 minute match.....still don't like it that much....

It might grow on you. Try playing another footy game and then playing this. Maybe then you'll see this one's finer points.

Although, you could just be experiencing the same thing as i did when i played pro evo 5. Admittedly, i disliked 4 at the start, but it grew on me. I wasn't a fan of 5 though, and quickly went back to playing 4.

Guest Stefkov
Are own goals actually recognised as own goals, this time around? They weren't recognised in 4, and i'm pretty sure it was the same case in 5.

They are classed as own goals, They dont even show up on the end scoresheet as who scored it, just 'own goal (time)'

Played a Ranked match this morning and won 1-0 so i got my score thing up a bit, then played again and lost 2-0. :( so now im below 5000 starting score.

And ive got a loss and a win. Great.

By the by, who is Bantsy, please tell me. You/he was wanting me to play all last night and i couldnt.

I've been playing recently on the Amateur level (as I've found it hard to adjust to the game) and I've been whooping teams 4, 5 nil. As soon as I up the difficulty to regular I find it too hard.

I am officially crap at PES right now.....I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!! sniff sniff.....

Im loving this game the more i play it but im sooo bad at defending especially online...any tips?

Yeh defending is a pain in the ass...I either get sent off for a tackle or let someone run right past me.....its damn annoying.

The whole game is annoying for me right now.....still struggling with it.

Guest Stefkov
Im loving this game the more i play it but im sooo bad at defending especially online...any tips?

defending..hmmmm I hate it aswell but just get it done.

I ust keep running with the guy with the ball. He's got the ball so sooner or later you're gonna overtake him cos you got pace without the ball. If its crowded then you shoud press and hold whatever your pressure 2 is, cos that brings another guy to help tackle.

I'd say never bring your goalie out unless your sure thers no-one else on the screen or a little outside. As soon as he's out, the person looking to play it across to someone to the open net.

You may know all this, but im just saying. I'm used to that above from playing with my friend.

Never slide if your one of the back 3. More than often ive done it and theyve gone round me, then the other 2 have been marking other players, he goes and scores.

I need to read the manual, I now know that if you press and hold the Right bumper, if you changed it, while shooting, you place the shot. So it'll nearly always go on target, andthe goalie might save it for a corner.

I've decided to give this game back.........I hate it with a passion. Played another 2 matches in the afternoon and nothing has changed.

Looks like the only game I play is going back to the shops....what the hell am I gonna play now???

Fifa seems much more NextGen to me but still doesn't have that same gameplay as pro evo. When i played the fifa demo on 360 i was impressed by how much fifa has progressed for example the players actually look at the ball and there eyes move to track the ball but its gameplay on the pitch just doesn't seem as lifelike as pro evo. At the rate fifa is progressing Konami better pull their socks up and produce a true NextGen version next year.

Guest Stefkov
Fifa seems much more NextGen to me but still doesn't have that same gameplay as pro evo. When i played the fifa demo on 360 i was impressed by how much fifa has progressed for example the players actually look at the ball and there eyes move to track the ball but its gameplay on the pitch just doesn't seem as lifelike as pro evo. At the rate fifa is progressing Konami better pull their socks up and produce a true NextGen version next year.

I agree with you there. In the fifa demo, the playres were all realisitc-ish on the pitch, looking at the ball, when they went to block a shot, i remember I was United and blocked one, instead of standing there, the player covered himself. like you would if a ball was hit at you.

However the AI in Pro Evo is so good. They run into spaces, even run back to help you, not just running forward for a through ball, they run towards you a little bit to lose their marker. If these two elements were joined. That would the ulitmate football game, until then im sticking with pro evo just becuase i like playing against Man Blue and Mersyside Red. lmao

Guest Stefkov
I went out and picked up the 360 version today. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy it as much as some of you are. I don't like Fifa games whatsoever, but Pro Evo on the PS2 just pulled me in. Let's hope the 360 version has a little of the good stuff.

good good. Local mulitplayer is great, especially with your bro :D

I've read somewhere you can have multiplayer tournament, but is this true? does anyone know.

It'd be great if they had one, an n-e tourny would be good.