NEurope
Tellyn

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures

My ICT teacher just lent me this game, and I'm playing through in single player mode. Is it just me, or was not as much effort put into the storyline and gameplay by Capcom compared to the other games they've made? It's good, but probably one of the worst Zelda games I've played.

I borowed it off my mate.. thought it was a bit suck-ass. Not made for the cube really.

Yeah to be honest they'd have been better sticking to their plans of a DS version.

Yeah, I thought it was a great game. Definitely better in multiplayer, though - the way it was meant to be played.

I personally loved the game to bits especially in multiplayer mode which is hilarious.

Yeah, you need friends with GBAs for this game (and GC link cables)...The other downside is people dont take GBAs around with them anymore cos of the DS :(

This game is genius, people that say otherwise is because they never played it in 4 multiplayer mode.

This game is genius, people that say otherwise is because they never played it in 4 multiplayer mode.

The most genious backstabber wins it ;)

I saw this for 24.99 in my local Gamestation in mint condition, I was gonna pick it up, for one player only though, as although I do have friends, none of them own GBAs. What do you reckon, worth it for single player? I was also gonna pick up PSO for single player, just because it's a bit rare and I want it in my collection.

I always wanted it but the negative things about single player put me off. I'll wait to I see it very cheap and get it hopefully.

I saw this for 24.99 in my local Gamestation in mint condition, I was gonna pick it up, for one player only though, as although I do have friends, none of them own GBAs. What do you reckon, worth it for single player? I was also gonna pick up PSO for single player, just because it's a bit rare and I want it in my collection.

Snag them both, that's the cheapest I've ever seen Four Swords Adventures sold on the Internet and in store.

EDIT: W00t, Leeds person!

The most genious backstabber wins it ;)

Exactly! It's so damn funny, but I usually lose.

This is gonna be awesome if it's released for the Wii (along with a mic).

Is it just me, or was not as much effort put into the storyline and gameplay by Capcom compared to the other games they've made? .

I don't want to be one of those people that everyone hates by saying I AM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG, but Nintendo made it not Capcom.

Actually, it was a joint venture between Nintendo and Capcom. As was the GBA game before it.

I don't want to be one of those people that everyone hates by saying I AM RIGHT YOU ARE WRONG, but Nintendo made it not Capcom.

It was made by Flagship, as was Four Swords, Link to the Past GBA and Minish Cap. Flagship are part of Capcom.

Actually, it was a joint venture between Nintendo and Capcom. As was the GBA game before it.

Checkmate. :p

Four Swords Adventures was a fantastic game! One of the best co-op multiplayer games out there. I know there wasn't much to be said about the story, but the game was extremely polished. It had so much replay value.

I adore this game both in single and multiplayers, its geniously crafted and a true Zelda game.

Snag them both, that's the cheapest I've ever seen Four Swords Adventures sold on the Internet and in store.

EDIT: W00t, Leeds person!

Sure am! A good tip for Gamecube fans in Leeds: Crossgates shopping centre Gamestation has a really good Gamecube used selection, absolutely loads. Worth a look!

Get yourself up there mate!

Sure am! A good tip for Gamecube fans in Leeds: Crossgates shopping centre Gamestation has a really good Gamecube used selection, absolutely loads. Worth a look!

Get yourself up there mate!

Yeah it's a shame I can't afford anything though due to the Wii costs. If they still sell stock after Xmas then that'd be great. The last thing I bought from there was Donkey Konga in a basically new condition, nothing had been used at all. The Bongo drum was intact, the disk had NO scratches and both VIP codes were there!

Is that the Crossgates one? They'll probably have loads of stock left after Xmas, unless they sell it all off super cheap to get rid. Either way I'll be picking up more stuff from there.

I actually enjoyed the single player. Well I had to really as I only know 1 other person with a GBA. Really annoying how you had to know people with GBAs and link cables to actually get the best out of the game. Two player was fun but my mate didn't like it for some reason...:wtf: Don't understand why he didn't like as he is into Zelda.

Is that the Crossgates one? They'll probably have loads of stock left after Xmas, unless they sell it all off super cheap to get rid. Either way I'll be picking up more stuff from there.

Yeah, right next to the market? I'm sure that's the only GS in Leeds anyway.

Yeah the having to know people with GBA cables is a pain, but I'm enjoying 1-player.

Yeah, right next to the market? I'm sure that's the only GS in Leeds anyway.

Yeah the having to know people with GBA cables is a pain, but I'm enjoying 1-player.

Nah, not the market one, there's one up in East Leeds in Crossgates shopping centre, up past asda and Burgerking on the A64, it's also a blockbuster, it's great and has a much larger Gamecube section than the one near the market.

Nah, not the market one, there's one up in East Leeds in Crossgates shopping centre, up past asda and Burgerking on the A64, it's also a blockbuster, it's great and has a much larger Gamecube section than the one near the market.

Thank you. ;) The one in Harrogate looks really big aswell.