NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fields

Mustached Ladies

ermmmm when i say hairy lip i meant a tash mate. I think its near on impossible to get hair on your actual lips.

I think men should get rid of all their facial hair too, as well as armpit hair, leg hair and maybe even the hair down there. Just to make things fair.

Naaaah, I think I speak for the male collective when I say; I'll Pass.

Then you shouldn't complain about girls with a bit of hair on some parts of their body.

I think men should get rid of all their facial hair too, as well as armpit hair, leg hair and maybe even the hair down there. Just to make things fair.

I sense jealousy. Maybe I can cut my hair and send it to you? Dont worry, i use head and shoulders daily.

Then you shouldn't complain about girls with a bit of hair on some parts of their body.

Just for the record, I wasnt complaining. More..stating apparent facts.

It would only be locked if people continued idiotic things like that. Yours is the only useless post.

Move along.

Don't jump to conclusions.

When you have a near miss with a hairy lady you'll wish you'd have contributed to this thread and helped us to address what is surely one of the most important issues of the 21st century.

True. True :laughing:

I didn't. I can't say that I care all that much =S. I'd probably be like WTF for the first 10 mins, then get over it. I've never been one to care too much about what anyone looks like, but I think part of that comes from me looking like an undomesticated cave troll.

I didn't. I can't say that I care all that much =S. I'd probably be like WTF for the first 10 mins, then get over it. I've never been one to care too much about what anyone looks like, but I think part of that comes from me looking like an undomesticated cave troll.

I'm not saying this to anyone in particular really. Just men complaining about stuff like this and just sort of expecting every single woman on this earth to get rid of hair that they believe shouldn't be there. When most men themselves look like hairy apes.

Isn't this about mustaches? Women shouldn't have it, even men shave it. And that shaving thing is not as bad for women as it's for men. Women shave because they look dirty with it, so there's no judgement by anyone. If a men shave's (other than facial air) they get judged by other men as being "gay", and if they don't women think they're dirty. We also have a lot more to shave.

Some women say they like hairy men. :P

I'm not saying this to anyone in particular really. Just men complaining about stuff like this and just sort of expecting every single woman on this earth to get rid of hair that they believe shouldn't be there. When most men themselves look like hairy apes.

Very true. But its sexy, just look at the hoff.

I do look like a hairy ape :awesome:

Isn't this about mustaches? Women shouldn't have it, even men shave it. And that shaving thing is not as bad for women as it's for men. Women shave because they look dirty with it, so there's no judgement by anyone. If a men shave's (other than facial air) they get judged by other men as being "gay", and if they don't women think they're dirty. We also have a lot more to shave.

Some women say they like hairy men. :P

Women shouldn't have mustaches? Then why -do- some have them? What if I say men shouldn't have mustaches?

I think men look dirty with hair too. You are just too used to the image of women with smooth legs and armpits that's being shoved into our face by society. My cousin (who pretty much doesn't shave and doesn't want to) got a comment from a random man on a bus that she should shave. That is just not right.

And what, men have more to shave? What makes you think that? Face shaving versus leg + armpit shaving... I think the latter one has a bigger area to shave (so that's the women having more to shave).

Women shouldn't have mustaches? Then why -do- some have them? What if I say men shouldn't have mustaches?

It depends on the facial hair, most man should shave.

I think men look dirty with hair too. You are just too used to the image of women with smooth legs and armpits that's being shoved into our face by society. My cousin (who pretty much doesn't shave and doesn't want to) got a comment from a random man on a bus that she should shave. That is just not right.

I know we look dirty with hair, I hate having corporal hair (in some very inconvenient palces). But it's a very human thing, men are supposed to be more "tough" and women more delicate (god this sounds sexist). At least women can shave every where with out being looked upon.

And what, men have more to shave? What makes you think that? Face shaving versus leg + armpit shaving... I think the latter one has a bigger area to shave (so that's the women having more to shave).

I was refering to shaving the hole body, not just facial hair. I wouldn't mind shaving my body, but then when I go to the beach i would get some comments like your cousin.

In conclusion every one would be better shaved.

To be honest I think bearded women will eventually become extinct anyway. It's basic Darwinism. It's true, I read it in a biology textbook. Probably.

There is actually a woman living in like Cali who has a genetic disorder which gives her a fully fledged beard. Shes married with kids.

I knew a girl once, had a load of downey blond hair on her legs, it was really soft, but never really showed at all..... so best of both worlds, hair but without the need to shave. I once considered getting some of that Veet hair removal stuff and using it to get rid of facial hair, mainly because shaving is such a hassle and I'm rubbish at it, just hack away until all traces of skin and hair are removed. Anyhoo, a mustache on a lady is a little distracting. Oh and hairless men just look like plucked chickens.

My mate used that veet stuff around his nipples, he now has two perfect circles of nothing and it all looks very lol. Works very well apparently.

Although most men shave every day unlike women...

When women start producing testosterone and shaving, then maybe I'll think about that.

Hair lip?? I've never seen anyone with hair on their lip...:S thats wierd...would be very painful to wax though.

Well....he is from Manchester boys and girls.... :heh:

And on the 6th day God made Manchester,

that fact aside, do not under whatever circumstances use Veet cream on your face, honestly, it makes your skin break out in hives; I know from past experiences, man it wasn't pretty...not that it is now, but you get my gist.

Sign in to follow this