N-Europe

Kill The Last Person With The Thing They Give You.

ReZourceman

Goes out on to the streets, asking people that if they kill Fresh, Ill give them a great Sex Whip. No one inclines. Police over hear my dealings, and get in on the act. They tell me Fresh is a wanted criminal and can put him in jail (Sex obsessed criminal) I find Fresh on a cliff...Hmm.

Says hi, and throws the whip off a cliff. Fresh is so sexually obsessed he jumps off cliff after the whip.

~ Gives Framed and Signed photo of Tom Jones ~

Goes out on to the streets, asking people that if they kill Fresh, Ill give them a great Sex Whip. No one inclines. Police over hear my dealings, and get in on the act. They tell me Fresh is a wanted criminal and can put him in jail (Sex obsessed criminal) I find Fresh on a cliff...Hmm.

Says hi, and throws the whip off a cliff. Fresh is so sexually obsessed he jumps off cliff after the whip.

~ Gives Framed and Signed photo of Tom Jones ~

nintendork beat you to it.

(Funny you should give Dust, I gave it to someone on another forum)

Pays scientists to manafacture and find a way to turn dust into metal. Turns the dust into a huge sword. Goes to Nintendork and gives him the sword.

When Scientists ask for the pay, I tell them Nintendork was the one that required it, and as proof show them him with the sword.

They attack and kill Nintendork when he cannot provide the funds.

~ Gives a Sticker Sheet ~

Pays a bum to kill Fresh. Bum runs off with the money. *Sigh* Goes into bank account to buy global tracking system, and asks around local bums to find the theiving bum. After a few months I find the bum.

Throws the bum at Fresh, crushing him.

~ Gives Laminated "Driving Safety" guide ~