N-Europe

wikipedia vandalized

Emasher

has anyone else seen the wii entry on wikipedia. some sony fanboys vandalized it so it cannot be edited anymore :mad:

have you seen any other vandalisim directed at ninty :mad:

at my local eb games (GAME) the control stick on the gcn demo pod keeps getting stole so they always have to replace the controler :mad:

and i saw a nasty coment about wii ritten on a veichle in the dirt :mad:

what is the world coming to :mad:

Yeah but I meant the links to the history of that page specifically where it got vandalized. Gaming pages getting vandalized on wiki isn't very new, PS3's has been locked due to vandalism too and there are other games that are constantly getting vandalized. In fact loads of of pages get vandalized on wiki that go completely unnoticed.

I thought the fact that he was making a thread about it meant that there was some kind of 'interesting' vandalisim going on to have a look at.

This happens several hundreds of times a day, the dilligent staff just roll it back to the last authentic entry.

People like that are fools. They'll only get their IP banned from the servers for life. Considering Wikipedia is the single greatest and fastest growing source of knowledge on the planet I'd say that they are kicking themselves in the teeth.

It will get rolled back within 20 minutes, a few of their mates will see it and that will be it.

Put simply, my belly button is larger than the size of their penii, and my belly button is an inny.

has anyone else seen the wii entry on wikipedia. some sony fanboys vandalized it so it cannot be edited anymore :mad:

at my local eb games (GAME) the control stick on the gcn demo pod keeps getting stole so they always have to replace the controler :mad:

Hahahahhaaha

When my copy of NGamer was accidentally delivered to my neighbour's house, the news quickly spread around my neighbourhood about my love of the Wii. Next day my house was firebombed, my car petrol-bombed and the British Special Affairs Bureau got me on the first plane to Hawaii.

When my copy of NGamer was accidentally delivered to my neighbour's house, the news quickly spread around my neighbourhood about my love of the Wii. Next day my house was firebombed, my car petrol-bombed and the British Special Affairs Bureau got me on the first plane to Hawaii.

That was just me pulling a prank though.

How the hell can you steal a control stick?

Anything is possible in emashers town!

1. That annoys me. Editing false info on Wiki is annoying when you need to gather information. Whether Nintendo related or not.

2. Yes.

3. How the fuck...

4. Grow up.

5. The world is coming to hell because people like you care so much for a games console.

1. That annoys me. Editing false info on Wiki is annoying when you need to gather information. Whether Nintendo related or not.

2. Yes.

3. How the fuck...

4. Grow up.

5. The world is coming to hell because people like you care so much for a games console.

Thats certainly one of looking at it. :p

Anything is possible in emashers town!

1) If anything was possible here i would have had a wii years ago and i would be curently playing nintendo's 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000th console :D

2) no it isn't (comment 5) :zzz:

3) to steel a controll stick i guess you just pull it off but the controllers were pretty damaged :mad:

4) if you dont care about the wii and cube your a) a sony fanboy b) a microsoft fanboy or c) a non gamer and since your obviously a gamer you must be a s or m fanboy. (unless your just quoting some one) (or your a casual gamer who just dosent care about any console. :geek:

I'm sorry if i have ofended any one :woops:

:( Its true..Im a sony fanboy, i've been found out...

I'l just go play on my DS..wait..that sucks..

I'l play on my Cube..wait..that sucks even more..

I'l play on my GBA...wait..that sucks a whole lot more..

:( damn, nothing else to play, better go drag my sega saturn out of the attic.