N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I want to know is if

Knuckles Chaotix can be released on the Vc???

i mean they missed it on mega collection and gems collection :nono:

Also there was this 3 player arcade game japan only in like 92 SegaSonicArcade where you where sonic,ray the squirrel nd mighty armildillo and it was supposdley controlled by some sort of trackball motion??? surely this could be incorporated with a Wii remote :love:

Wah!! :weep: No update from our man inside this week. :weep:

Dragon's Curse for the Turbografx is down for release according to Wikipedia.

Incase you didn't knwo he can't tell us what's going to be released anymore since Nintendo changed a few things.Explanation is on previous page I think.

If Street Fighter II Turbo comes out soon, there'll be a lot of annoyed fans, me included, who will wish they hadn't downloaded the original SFII.

This would be a good time for Capcom to use that UPGRADE button on the VC. Id pay a buck or two to upgrade the original to Turbo, but since that wont happen, I say hold out for the inevitable and slightly better Super Street Fighter II Turbo.

4 new NES games rated by the Australian Office of Film and Literature.

- Adventure of Lolo (YES!)

- Donkey Kong Jr Math

- Metroid

- Super Mario Bros. 2

Oh dear god, nintendo bury these games like the educational history game with luigi and yoshi, please let these games die.

What I want to know is if

Knuckles Chaotix can be released on the Vc???

i mean they missed it on mega collection and gems collection :nono:

Also there was this 3 player arcade game japan only in like 92 SegaSonicArcade where you where sonic,ray the squirrel nd mighty armildillo and it was supposdley controlled by some sort of trackball motion??? surely this could be incorporated with a Wii remote :love:

doubt we will see Chaotix as it was a 32X game and we have not heard of 32X support at the moment, likely the emulator would be complicated as well, unlikely the effort would be put in as their would be few games worth downloading...

and yeah I remember reading a preview of the sonic arcade game in a real old Edge, and yeah it was controlled by a trackball. this is the only pic wikipedia have associated with it:

250px-SEGASONICLOGO.jpg

page here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Arcade

You obviously didn't pay attention at school - Mario is Missing is about geography! :p

I was actually talking about Donkey Kong Jr. Maths game actually.

But yeah I know mario is missing was geographaphy and there was another game released was about history.

40 mins to go.... C'mon NOE, give us Lylat Wars! : peace:

You realise that British time went forward an hour last weekend? That means we may match the time on Nintendo Europe's servers... and not see the games until midnight.

Of course, if we still get them at 11pm, then I'll stand corrected. :)

Wonder what we'll get this week.