NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Or he could just go out and buy this game.

Or not?

That has the most bastardised version of Street Fighter II ever concieved!

No, seriously don't.

Capcom are going to release every single version of SFII under the sun ever released on SNES and you know it.

Just wait untill the version you want comes out! :)

Alright, I'll go ahead and do that. I just want to ask, what do you play 3rd Strike on if you don't like the anniversary edition? Although tbh Hyper Fighting is seriously fucked, a lot of things wrong with it, I just want a straight up version of Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo...

Or not?

That has the most bastardised version of Street Fighter II ever concieved!

Aye, it's annoying when people choose characters from a different version of Street Fighter 2, doesn't really make for a fair game. Although I suppose you could choose from the same game.

I play a mixture of third strike on anniversarry collection on XBOX1 and original third strike on Dreamcast.

Personally i prefer Dreamcast so i can use a decent D pad... yes i'm a joystick hater.

I play a mixture of third strike on anniversarry collection on XBOX1 and original third strike on Dreamcast.

Personally i prefer Dreamcast so i can use a decent D pad... yes i'm a joystick hater.

Oooh, controversial :heh: I'm so used to Arcade Sticks that there's really no going back for me, makes combos so much easier. The dreamcast version still has Kara Cancelling lol, pretty cheap way of extending the range of your grab...what character do you use?

I use a variety:

Ryu, Ken, Dudley, Chun-Li, Makato, Sean...

My best is by far with Ken.

Anyway, we should probably get back on topic here... but man i'd love Third strike on the VC at some point.

so any news on Lttp??

I have never played that game.. and looking forward to it. and Earthbound ofcourse

It'll probably be the Snes versions, cause the Megadrive ones blow. I donno, I may not get any after all; I've got Hyper Fighting and the Alpha anthology...hmm...

World Warrior: can only play as the 8 original "world warriors"; you can't unlock Sagat, Vega, M Bison or Balrog; gameplay is slower than Hyper Fighting; you can't both play as the same character.

Apart from saying that, it holds up very well. It's surprisingly addictive. I regret not getting any classic controllers though, as the gamecube controller is horribly unsuited.

Wait, what? Zombies ate my neighbours never came out in Europe...hooray, that means they might still do Chrono Trigger :D.

Zombies ate my neighbours never came out in Europe...

Zombies did come out in Europe. Local Nintendo Magazine (Super Power) had both review and walkthrough for it.

But it wasn't called Zombies Ate My Neighbours :heh: They changed the name.

They didn't. If you mean Ghoul Patrol, it is sequel to first game. Here is picture of PAL cart:

ecf91bye4.jpg

Its the same game under a different name afaik Bard.

I know, thats the thing, the ESRB rating is for Zombies Ate My Neighbours, so I'm guessing it's for the American version of the game, which could in some far fetched way mean that other American games could come out here...

Bah, I'm just getting my hopes up.

EDIT: Wait a second...ESRB isn't the European ratings board! I'm just being stupid...:heh:

apparently a reply to an email off Nintendo:

Hello and thank you for contacting Nintendo,

I did some checking, and we don’t have any updates available for Mario Kart 64. I also didn’t find any known glitches with the game. If you could please let us know the problems that you’re having with this title, we’ll be able to look into this matter further to see if anything can be done.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.

Greg Hamilton

looks like they didn't have the problems we apparently had with Mario Kart.

Remember don't believe Wikipedia since anyone can edit it.Don't believe anything untill it's from an official source.

Just don't get your hopes up since it can easily turn out to be false.