NEurope
Tellyn

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Looks like Secret of Mana is heading to us Europeans very soon.

I have the latest edition of The Official Nintendo Magazine UK & Ireland and they have a review of Secret of Mana for the Europe/Australia VC. Since the Magazine isn’t due on UK and Irish news stands till Friday, they have said the game is ‘out now’.

Last time ONM had something like this, it turned out 100% true. I think the changes of this happening again are very good!

I know its the WiiWare games turn this week but im sure they have mixed WiiWare and VC titles before. If its not this week then surely it must come out next week, right?

Im really scratching my head over this one, why cant they release these big hitter VC games during the summer months when the release list for the retail Wii games are slim pickings? Fools.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please be tomorrow

Can't wait for this one , only have a few Wii points left and they are reserved for SoM , hope it's tonight.

Also still waiting/hoping HM64 will arrive at some point in the future , but still no news (that I am aware of) on that one.

Annoyingly, I only have 700 Wii points left...am 100 out. Blast

Hah, I go on the wii points card site and they have a 100 Point Card for sale. Score

From their forums

Well the mag usually goes to print just over a fortnight before it ends up on the shelves, so sometimes release dates change during that time (especially downloadable games, which can be pulled at the very last minute). So while it may not be "out now" any more, it should be very soon.

I'm taking that to mean it was meant to be out last week but was pulled so probably next week :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Its not up :(

Least we know that there's a fairly high chance of it being up next week the the VC releases.

Least we know that there's a fairly high chance of it being up next week the the VC releases.

Well, I await someone posting on Thursday to build up some hype for SoM again next Thursday! :heh: Third time lucky...!

I sure as hell hope so...or I'm going to NOUK's headquarters and beating them :p

Well its gone 11 and they havent updated yet :/

Oh hang on, looks like they have

Casltevania 3

Devil World

Ghosts 'n' Goblins

FFS Nintendo, get your act together

They have now... no SoM this week either...!

Castlevania III

Devil World

Ghosts n Goblins

(All Nes and all 500points.)

It's WiiWare's turn next week, and I'm guessing we'll be getting Strong Bad Episode 3.

It's WiiWare's turn next week, and I'm guessing we'll be getting Strong Bad Episode 3.

Dude, I don't know what you've been smoking, but clearly you missed the memo- Secret of Mana is defo, beyond a shadow of a doubt, being added to the European shop channel this incoming week. :indeed: Right, Serebii??

Dude, I don't know what you've been smoking, but clearly you missed the memo- Secret of Mana is defo, beyond a shadow of a doubt, being added to the European shop channel this incoming week. :indeed: Right, Serebii??

:( This is worse than Chinese Water Torture