NEurope
Nintendork

Lost - Series 3 [spoilers]

Wrong series! :heh:

Hm. We're both talking about Lost, no? Or what sseries are you talking about? What am I talking about? Who am I? Where do I come from? Is that my mom? My God! The Black Cloud is eating me! Damned Security System!

I think Jasper will look forward to ep20, ep22 & ep23. :)

03x16 "One of Us" - Juliet

03x17 "Catch-22" - Desmond

03x18 "D.O.C." - Jin and Sun

03x19 "The Brig" - Jack

03x20 "The Man Behind the Curtain" - Karen and Gerald DeGroot

03x21 "Greatest Hits" - Charlie

03x22 TBA - Young Ben

03x23 TBA - Ben

I think Jasper will look forward to ep20, ep22 & ep23. :)

03x19 "The Brig" - Jack

03x22 TBA - Young Ben

03x23 TBA - Ben

Ya-hoow! I'm certainly looking forward to them. But it's still such a long time before we see episode 22 - but you just made my day, Dante.

Hm. We're both talking about Lost, no? Or what sseries are you talking about? What am I talking about? Who am I? Where do I come from? Is that my mom? My God! The Black Cloud is eating me! Damned Security System!

Unanswered Lost questions:

Why are there so many survivors that don't speak?

Why doesn't anyone ask 'What is going on?'

Why don't the writers stop answering questions with more questions?

Why does no one sunbathe?

Why is Jack a tool?

Why did they kill Mr Ecco of?

Why did they kill Anna Lucia?

Why did they kill two of the most interesting characters off? (See previouse 2 questions)

Why has Hurly not lost any weight?

Why doesn't Hurly get rid of those sick sideburns?

Why does everyone think they find Hurly funny, when in fact they pitty him?

Why doesn't Hurly take a long walk off a short cliff?

Why didn't Hurly jump off that cliff? (<-Ok that was explained...)

Why is no one in awe at the fact that Sun has immaculately concieved?

Why haven't the survivors even tried to map the island?

Why is Jack such a drama queen?

Why did the baby need the vaccine?

Why did the hatch say quarantine?

Why is Mr Ecco dead?

Why is Lock not remotly interesting anymore?

What was the point of Walt and that waste of half a series?

When is the plot going to make a significant advance, its almost worse than Smallville?

Why am I still watching it?

And there are plenty more...

Disclamer: This is just a little fun, I do like Lost. I just happen to love making fun of it aswell!: peace:

Why doesn't anyone ask 'What is going on?'

Why did the baby need the vaccine?

Why did the hatch say quarantine?

One of Us - US Trailer

Sayid "I kill you if you dont answer my questions!"

Why are there so many survivors that don't speak? Cos they suck

Why doesn't anyone ask 'What is going on?' They do all the time

Why don't the writers stop answering questions with more questions? Milk the series?

Why does no one sunbathe? Shannon used to...

Why is Jack a tool? Someone has to be

Why did they kill Mr Ecco of? Why not?

Why did they kill Anna Lucia? She got done in real life for drugs

Why did they kill two of the most interesting characters off? (See previouse 2 questions) They were annoying

Why has Hurly not lost any weight? Good question

Why doesn't Hurly get rid of those sick sideburns? Even better question

Why does everyone think they find Hurly funny, when in fact they pitty him? Ok that's enough now

Why doesn't Hurly take a long walk off a short cliff? I said that's enough!

Why didn't Hurly jump off that cliff? (<-Ok that was explained...) ...

Why is no one in awe at the fact that Sun has immaculately concieved? The island is fucked up I don't think they can be surprised anymore

Why haven't the survivors even tried to map the island? Too lazy

Why is Jack such a drama queen? His dad died

Why did the baby need the vaccine? He didn't, that was child abuse

Why did the hatch say quarantine? Supposed infection which still hasn't been explained

Why is Mr Ecco dead? Only smarties have the answer

Why is Lock not remotly interesting anymore? Can't help you on that one

What was the point of Walt and that waste of half a series? You mean season 2 and the whole appearing randomly? Short answer. Fuck knows

When is the plot going to make a significant advance, its almost worse than Smallville? Probably the season 3 finale

Why am I still watching it? You're just like the rest of us, addicted

Here's some questions I can think of myself

Why is Desmond psychic?

Why did the hatch implode and they survived?

What was the purpose of the random dead people found in season 1 who had black and white pebbles in their possession?

Why do random things just appear, Hurleys friend, Jacks Dad, Black horses etc?

Why is the black smoke plain annoying now?

What was the 'incident'?

Why is locke being a nob?

What did locke see in the black smoke in the first season?

Why did Ethan have to die?

Why can't we have the 'secretly kill survivors in their sleep' others back?

Why didn't Ben save everyone the hassle and die?

Why do the others know everything about the survivors?

What was the infection that made Russo kill her comrades?

What the fuck is going on?

Why is Desmond psychic?

Why did the hatch implode and they survived?

What was the purpose of the random dead people found in season 1 who had black and white pebbles in their possession?

Why do random things just appear, Hurleys friend, Jacks Dad, Black horses etc? Because it's a little wish-box. Probably a time machine.

Why is the black smoke plain annoying now? Because we still have no clue what it is. It isn't nanobots, so I'm guessing it's an energy-based creature (because, in my assumption, pure energy has no other color than black (it's no light, you know)).

What was the 'incident'?

Why is locke being a nob?

What did locke see in the black smoke in the first season? He saw the beauty of the island in there, and thereby it restored his faith in the hatch as well as the believe he is meant to be there.

Why did Ethan have to die?

Why can't we have the 'secretly kill survivors in their sleep' others back? Because... they never killed in the first place. From what I detract from the last episodes is that they were deported back to the mainland. And maybe tthe spies of the Others have been subsequently locked up again and again? I can understand they lose faith in it...

Why didn't Ben save everyone the hassle and die? He's bloody selfish. And I'm sure it has something to do with the bigger guy, too. Oh, this question hyas probably not even popped up in the mind of the writers: they only wrote the role of Bern in the third season, so he wasn't meant to be as important.

Why do the others know everything about the survivors? That is the right question, actually.

What was the infection that made Russo kill her comrades? Probably Malaria. Or Otheresia, you know, when you become another. I even forgot that this happened - it hasn't been mentioned since first season.

What the fuck is going on? I'm giving you my guess on the entire thing, since I have it al linked together:

First off all, the island is locked of by a shielding system. It exists, but is invisible to radar or GPS thanks to a shield. The original shield was forged by nature thousands of years ago and it trapped an energy creature I nicknamed Dharmaa, but that you all know as 'the big black security system cloudy thingy that killed Ecko'. The natural shield was blown away with the explosion of the nuclear bombs in Hiroshima in 1045, thus exposing the island. The DHARMA initiative founders found this island, and subsequently the creature and wanted to research it some more, so they recreated the shield using EMP. They founded the DHARMA initiave to find out more about the island.

But - there already were inhabitants. They kept an eye on everything on the world before that and they are now 'locked in' by the DHARMA people. So they fucked up the EMP shield on one way or another, and so the DHARMA initiated a permanent set of people guarding the shield. There were many other initiatives going on on the island, too. But soon after they captured the monster it started it's killing spree. The only station not directly involved with the monster, the Pearl, was kept from it's malicious distruction. The Others were very technologic to protect themselves from this creature and therefore also had ontacts with the outside world for all technology. With almost everyone of the DHARMA gone, the Others controlled the island once again, but were more cautious to any visitor. And then came the crash...

My only question is: if Ben lived on the island his entire life, that means there must be some sort of 'tribe' on the island - but how did civilisation get so deep into their jungles?

Here's some questions I can think of myself

Why is Desmond psychic? He is cool.

Why did the hatch implode and they survived? Why were they stupid enough the only power shower they had?

What was the purpose of the random dead people found in season 1 who had black and white pebbles in their possession? I don't remember that....

Why do random things just appear, Hurleys friend, Jacks Dad, Black horses etc? My theory is that it is the Smokey, as it shall now be called, assuming different forms.

Why is the black smoke plain annoying now? Because it killed Mr Ecco.

What was the 'incident'? The series was concieved.

Why is locke being a nob? He is bald.

What did locke see in the black smoke in the first season? The plot...thats why he acts like he knows everything.

Why did Ethan have to die? Yes, why!? And why did they kill Mr Ecco?

Why can't we have the 'secretly kill survivors in their sleep' others back? They left along time ago with my patience

Why didn't Ben save everyone the hassle and die? Why doesn't everyone save Ben the hassle and die?

Why do the others know everything about the survivors? The Wii hasn't been delivered yet...

What was the infection that made Russo kill her comrades? She is French

What the fuck is going on? As the monkeys writting the series

I'll think up some more questions later...

Are they ever going to explain the 4 toed foot statue?

Why do they need the submarine to leave if Walt and his father just used a boat?

Why did Juliet have to switch the perimiter fence on in the latest episode? If they were off, couldn't Smokey have escaped??

What happened to the 'zombie' kids from series 1 that Sayid and Jin hide from?

Why did The Smoke Monster flash?

What is "the list"?

What is the mark they put on Juliet?

Why did no one check if Paulo and Nikki were breathing? Or think it ws strange their bodies were still warm?

Who is Jacob?????

I'll think up some more questions later...

Are they ever going to explain the 4 toed foot statue? Another question raised, yet unsolved. We shoudl start a WikiLost.

Why do they need the submarine to leave if Walt and his father just used a boat? Maybe they didn't want to get seen?

Why did Juliet have to switch the perimiter fence on in the latest episode? If they were off, couldn't Smokey have escaped?? It wasn't captured in the first place - the fence was made to keep him out of the village - if it was captured, it would be the other way around, keeping it in the village.

What happened to the 'zombie' kids from series 1 that Sayid and Jin hide from?

Why did The Smoke Monster flash?

What is "the list"? All those without any constrains in their mind are on the list - they are not afraid of anything. Just like Locke, actually. His only fear has been won over ('The Man From Talahassee')

What is the mark they put on Juliet?

Why did no one check if Paulo and Nikki were breathing? Or think it ws strange their bodies were still warm? That's a good question, pal.

Who is Jacob????? Who are you talking about? Where was he mentioned?

Where did Lock head of to with the Others?

Where did the other go to?

Why is the DHARMA initiative on the island?

Where did everyone of the Initiative go?

What restored Locke's legs as well as Rose's cancer?

How does the magic box work?

Where is the magic box?

Why doesn't Ben give any answers to anyone?

What did Locke mean with 'They're not that forgiving' in the episode 'Left Behind'?

Where did Danielle go?

Where did Danielle's daughter go and why is she Ben's daughter, too?

More when I come up with the stuff...

Why did they kill Mr Ecco of?

I think they killed him off because he demanded too much money. That's what I heard anyway.

How does the magic box work?

Where is the magic box?

And I thought the magic box thing was just a metaphor.

And I thought the magic box thing was just a metaphor.

What is it a metaphor for? And how does that work? You know, I didn't mean it literally. How did the Man of Talahassee get on the island?

07.jpg

This is from the episode where they are brainwashing Karl.

Also in one of the episodes as Pickett is going to get Sawyer, he says that "He was not on Jacobs list". Sorry, I can't remember which episode exactly...

07.jpg

This is from the episode where they are brainwashing Karl.

Also in one of the episodes as Pickett is going to get Sawyer, he says that "He was not on Jacobs list". Sorry, I can't remember which episode exactly...

Eh...? Can you tell me wich episode it was exactly, because I don't seem to recall it...

Eh...? Can you tell me wich episode it was exactly, because I don't seem to recall it...

I can't remember which episode it is exactly...sorry! Maybe someone could help with this??

very quick question...

What number episode was shown on Sky1 this week (as in, what number...are we at 14/15?), because i want to download the next few episodes but i don't want to download an episode too far ahead.

Episode 15 will be shown on Sky on Sunday which is the episode that was aired in the US on Wednesday, we are only a few days behind them.

Just watched the episode. It was pretty good I thought. Still annoys me that we havent got a clue whats going on.

One thing I wanna know is how the others know everything about the crash survivors?

I figure they must have either got the information when they were still in contact with the outside world or there is some larger secret in which these people were brought together for a reason and the others have that information in their possesion.

Im not sure but have they mentioned any information about the survivors that you wouldnt be able to find out by doing a deep background check on a person?

Just watched the episode. It was pretty good I thought. Still annoys me that we havent got a clue whats going on.

One thing I wanna know is how the others know everything about the crash survivors?

We might find out soon Platty.

03x19 "The Brig" - Jack

03x22 TBA - Young Ben

03x23 TBA - Ben

Heres a open ended question for you...

If they are to leave to island and go "home", Will they get themselves off the island, or will the outside world eventually find them? (eg. Penny Widmore)

Where did Lock head of to with the Others? I guess to wherever the supposed 'heart' of the island is.

Where did the other go to?

Why is the DHARMA initiative on the island? To investigate it as is shown on that website that's been floating around

Where did everyone of the Initiative go? Probably lost the fight to the hostiles and left

What restored Locke's legs as well as Rose's cancer? Some natural power the island has?

How does the magic box work? Probably the most bizarre thing to come from lost and to which I have no answer

Where is the magic box? Same answer

Why doesn't Ben give any answers to anyone? Perhaps because he wants whatever secrets he find to himself?

What did Locke mean with 'They're not that forgiving' in the episode 'Left Behind'?

Where did Danielle go? Back to her hidey hole

Where did Danielle's daughter go and why is she Ben's daughter, too? My theory, Ben knows Russo and has since she arrived.

More when I come up with the stuff...

Here's some stuff i've been thinking of. One question that has been bugging me for a while. Sure the island is mysterious in itself and everything to do with it but why are nearly all the survivors linked to another in some way? Nearly every other flashback of a character is linked to another. Surely this is more than coincidence and it would suggest that they were all on the plane for a reason. Also, the numbers. All of the bizarre fake internet sides and videos have given some light to what they are but it still makes no sense whatsoever.

Here's some stuff i've been thinking of. One question that has been bugging me for a while. Sure the island is mysterious in itself and everything to do with it but why are nearly all the survivors linked to another in some way? Nearly every other flashback of a character is linked to another. Surely this is more than coincidence and it would suggest that they were all on the plane for a reason. Also, the numbers. All of the bizarre fake internet sides and videos have given some light to what they are but it still makes no sense whatsoever.

To be honest, if I were a scenario-writer, I'de have a serious indigestion the next session. There were way to many links and I think the number exceeded the number they wanted to have. But everyone seems to be linked by some specific person - you've got Jack's father, who I think has a lot to do with the serious... Maybe he's the Jacob they were talking about? There's something about him. I guess in the end, it's mostly coincedence - to make the world seem more connected instead of all characters with individual lifes.

The numbers were explained in The Lost Experience: it's from the 'valenzetti equatation' - the numbers are part of an equatation that can accuratly predict the demise of humanity as well as the world's demise. The DHARMA initiative was founded to bring down these numbers and to extend time.

f_KateOwnedm_c4dd344.gif

:)

Bandwith exceeded... It must be the other interfering with our world! You're total bandwith wasn't 108 Mb, was it...?