Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I don't know about that. All I can find are torrents. Don't particularly fancy doing that unless I have no other choice.

Plus the current translation "patches" I can't download because, believe it or not, I don't seem to have Japanese on the PC. :wtf:

EDIT: Just discovered a Clannad game for the 360 that's Japan-only.

Another reason why I want to get out of miserable Britain into happy-clappy-Jappy-land.*

(*Not, I repeat, NOT racist! Especially as I'm a slight Japanophiliac)

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about that. All I can find are torrents. Don't particularly fancy doing that unless I have no other choice.

Plus the current translation "patches" I can't download because, believe it or not, I don't seem to have Japanese on the PC. :wtf:

You can install japanese characters on a windows pc just by going to the regional settings in control panel

To find the game, I don't think you'll go far if you refuse to use torrents.

About the install. It should install anyway even if you don't have the japanese language installed in your computer, considering it's windows.

Something like that, but with a full stop rather than a question mark, although it's hard to translate it into good English without context. Anyway, in my opinion the best site for learning Japanese grammar is this one.

Thanks! This will come in handy. Now I just have to find some time to read it.

The Villan: The only other option is to take several days to acquire it in parts from an upload site of mega proportions. If you'd like the link...

On a different note. Finally I've started my DVD collection of Full Metal Alchemist. Season 1 Part 1 arrived in my hands today. It's lush. Now, when does the next one come out...

After re-reading the current arc in Naruto, I think I can definently say that this is, by far, my favourite arc. Everything screams epicness just now and I honestly can't wait to see the anime counterpart. Well, assuming they don't screw it up.

I think Narutos new move is just gonna be a Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken that he can through. In one of the chapters a load of mountains were flattened, so perhaps he can move it. And also, reading it all, it does seem Kakashi might be dead T_T

But what with denial and all, I say he's still alive.

1) Naruto is still new to the sage arts, I don't think he would have complete mastery over sensing chakra in such a short time, especially not little/trace amounts.

2)I don't think Tsunade replied to Naruto since shes was trying to keep her current form and holding it back along with fatigue, then when she got dropped off at Sakura, she let it out so to speak and began drastically panting, so she must of being trying somewhat hard.

3)The previous times when Kakashi got mentioned and she didn't answer, I don't think she was totally sure, but trying to keep him alive with her jutsu but doesn't know if it will properly work.

4)When Kakashi got his chakra depleted, he was dreaming, you need energy for that!

5)When Pain used his uber jutsu, Tsunade still protected Kakashi.

6)Kakashi didn't have a fitting end regardless what others say. He got his chakra pretty much raped and did very little. Not a fitting end for any important character.

7)As far as i'm aware, Kakashi and Sakura was supposed to have training arc/more character development in the manga. However, Kishi mentioned in late '07 this would happen in 2008 at somepoint after spending most of the year on Sasuke. But with the manga arcs, there has been no time for this lately, or something got changed.

8)I don't think everything around Kakashi has been resolved, some things are still open. For instance Rin(I assume she's dead though, but how), how Madara is Tobi(believe! :heh:) Though if he is Madara, Kakashi will still be alive since it will directly relate to his plot.

To find the game, I don't think you'll go far if you refuse to use torrents.

About the install. It should install anyway even if you don't have the japanese language installed in your computer, considering it's windows.

Erm, it's highly likely you'll need to both have Asian fonts installed and have your default language setting for non-unicode programs as Japanese. I have these on permanently (various games and linguistics based things require one or both), so I'm not sure if it works on a default PC but I'd imagine not. Incidentally, it can be bought if you wish to do so, and relatively easily - try paletweb (unreliable but cheap) or HimeyaShop (reputable but expensive). I suggest you get the standard version without voices, as it's cheaper, you can always patch voices in, and it's more compatible with current translation patches.

After re-reading the current arc in Naruto, I think I can definently say that this is, by far, my favourite arc. Everything screams epicness just now and I honestly can't wait to see the anime counterpart. Well, assuming they don't screw it up.

I think Narutos new move is just gonna be a Fuuton Rasengan Shuriken that he can through. In one of the chapters a load of mountains were flattened, so perhaps he can move it. And also, reading it all, it does seem Kakashi might be dead T_T

But what with denial and all, I say he's still alive.

1) Naruto is still new to the sage arts, I don't think he would have complete mastery over sensing chakra in such a short time, especially not little/trace amounts.

2)I don't think Tsunade replied to Naruto since shes was trying to keep her current form and holding it back along with fatigue, then when she got dropped off at Sakura, she let it out so to speak and began drastically panting, so she must of being trying somewhat hard.

3)The previous times when Kakashi got mentioned and she didn't answer, I don't think she was totally sure, but trying to keep him alive with her jutsu but doesn't know if it will properly work.

4)When Kakashi got his chakra depleted, he was dreaming, you need energy for that!

5)When Pain used his uber jutsu, Tsunade still protected Kakashi.

6)Kakashi didn't have a fitting end regardless what others say. He got his chakra pretty much raped and did very little. Not a fitting end for any important character.

7)As far as i'm aware, Kakashi and Sakura was supposed to have training arc/more character development in the manga. However, Kishi mentioned in late '07 this would happen in 2008 at somepoint after spending most of the year on Sasuke. But with the manga arcs, there has been no time for this lately, or something got changed.

8)I don't think everything around Kakashi has been resolved, some things are still open. For instance Rin(I assume she's dead though, but how), how Madara is Tobi(believe! :heh:) Though if he is Madara, Kakashi will still be alive since it will directly relate to his plot.

Um there is no way tobi could be madara. I mean tobi was a child when he died...ugh i can't be bothered to go into it. But kakashi, i see what you mean. I want him to be alive but im a glass is half empty sorta fellow so I am setting my sights low, and saying that he's pretty much a gonner.

Um there is no way tobi could be madara. I mean tobi was a child when he died...ugh i can't be bothered to go into it. But kakashi, i see what you mean. I want him to be alive but im a glass is half empty sorta fellow so I am setting my sights low, and saying that he's pretty much a gonner.

We didn't 'see' Tobi die. In shounen manga, you should never believe someone is dead untill you see a corpse or funeral. We've seen half of Madaras face, which does sort of look like Tobi's aswell as hair style. Also there's quite the fanbase out there with people believing Madara is Tobi in some way. In shounen you really need an open mind :heh: Not to mention the scarring from rocks is in the right side, aswell as the Sharingan that Obito would still have, and so we've seen no sharingan on his left side aka Sharingan Kakakshi has.

03.jpg

18.jpg

Also, Kakashi isn't dead. I can pretty much say that with 100% confidence now. Or if he is, he'll come back to life. Before this ark began, i've said quite a few times to people that I think Tsuande will die, I still think this and she'll die by using Chiyo's ability on Kaskashi. Which after thinking about it, why Tsunade goes quiet when he's mentioned, since she's thinking of sacrificing herself.

However, logic and experience will tell you he's still alive, not to mention Kishi's editor wouldn't allow it (if he did he would send Kakashi out in a big way)

It's danzou, think about it, in past battle scenes with madara he has long hair and utter mastary of the eyes. Danzou has the bandages wrapped around his face where madaras sharingam is. Blates danzou << wasn't it said that he was a uchiha?

Yeah, i've thought about that aswell. He has the bandages covering his face, but he seems to old and feeble and physically looks different and doesn't have the 3 lines under his eyes, and hair seems sort of thinner. Though Danzo is another person people are theorising is Madara. Wouldn't be surprised if Danzo/Madara or Tobi/Madara both 'share' a body similar to Kabuto and Orichimaru with half the face being the other person etc.

Yeah, i've thought about that aswell. He has the bandages covering his face, but he seems to old and feeble and physically looks different and doesn't have the 3 lines under his eyes, and hair seems sort of thinner. Though Danzo is another person people are theorising is Madara. Wouldn't be surprised if Danzo/Madara or Tobi/Madara both 'share' a body similar to Kabuto and Orichimaru with half the face being the other person etc.

As far as naruto deaths go, obitos was pretty final, he couldn't feel that side of his body, and the loss of the eye would have driven him further to death, and then the rest of the rocks fell on him. Plus he hasn't lived a 100+ years >.>

As far as naruto deaths go, obitos was pretty final, he couldn't feel that side of his body, and the loss of the eye would have driven him further to death, and then the rest of the rocks fell on him. Plus he hasn't lived a 100+ years >.>

Madara could of taken over his body. We've seen Madara when he was younger and fighting the first hokage etc, but in the present timeline we're not allowed to see his face, and the part we have seen is similar to Tobi's.

Madara could of taken over his body. We've seen Madara when he was younger and fighting the first hokage etc, but in the present timeline we're not allowed to see his face, and the part we have seen is similar to Tobi's.

Madara showed his face to kisame, didn't he? and kisame seemed to recognise him, while its more likely to be danzo has he's more well known, i admit, the personality of tobi is more goofy, carefreeish like obito was

I cannot believe Obito is madara. It would make no sense. Really. Unless Madara SOMEHOW took over his body. But why his one? Obito didnt seem to be especiallt talented. Tobi IS madara. He is the one that was teaming with, ugh forgotten his name, the blonde akatsuki member that looked like a woman at first. This tobi-madara speculation remimnds me of the fail rumours that Pain was the 4th who wanted revenge on the country/town he killed himself to save.

Tsunade could sacrifice herself to save Kakashi, but it's more likely she would not as she has responsibilities to konoha to remain as Hokage, rather than to one ninja. She might do it if Naruto is truly ready to be Hokage. And kakashi has made the mistake of showing AND using all his abilities. IN shounen, doesnt that mean you are ready to die?

I cannot believe Obito is madara. It would make no sense. Really. Unless Madara SOMEHOW took over his body. But why his one? Obito didnt seem to be especiallt talented. Tobi IS madara. He is the one that was teaming with, ugh forgotten his name, the blonde akatsuki member that looked like a woman at first. This tobi-madara speculation remimnds me of the fail rumours that Pain was the 4th who wanted revenge on the country/town he killed himself to save.

Tsunade could sacrifice herself to save Kakashi, but it's more likely she would not as she has responsibilities to konoha to remain as Hokage, rather than to one ninja. She might do it if Naruto is truly ready to be Hokage. And kakashi has made the mistake of showing AND using all his abilities. IN shounen, doesnt that mean you are ready to die?

My point is, is that when we didn't know madara was tobi, tobi had a sorta carefree, fun style of life, but as madara he's super serious and deadly, i'm saying the personality of tobi reminded me of obito, but it could be a front to protect his identity, or he's fun, who knows

OMG he throws it now!! Shiiiiiiiiit that was insane, but i thought it would explode the same way the original did, and how many pains are defeated/out of action? i swear theres just god pain and nagato left...

Well he would need to take over an Uchiha body for the Sharingan and he would of been one of the ones out of Konoha to take over. Obito was young and we really didn't see much of him, he was just like Naruto at the start of the manga so who's to say he couldn't have growth like Naruto. He teamed up with Deidera. Although we all knew Pein wasn't the fourth since 1)The manga said it from the start and 2) We know that the Shiku Fuujin takes the persons live. Though he seems to have a split personality, his carefree one as Obito and serious one as Madara. Also Tobi is like an acronim to Tobi.

Well Tsuande sees Kakashi as a potential hokage, but i'm still fairly sure Tsunade is gonna end up dead, she could be dying for whatver reason and uses her last chakra for Chiyos technique so Konoha can still have a hokage.

I was expecting to explode aswell once it was nearly finished. Turned out pretty cool, like the double Rasengan, he better not need clones anymore for just a Rasengan.

There's 2 Peins left now, took out 2 this chapter, 1 last week and one before that. Then there's Nagato apparently near Konoha according to Inos dad, but I not sure whether to believe it or not. Kinda think he's at the tower still.

I was expecting to explode aswell once it was nearly finished. Turned out pretty cool, like the double Rasengan, he better not need clones anymore for just a Rasengan.

There's 2 Peins left now, took out 2 this chapter, 1 last week and one before that. Then there's Nagato apparently near Konoha according to Inos dad, but I not sure whether to believe it or not. Kinda think he's at the tower still.

Theres god pain and gravity pain left, bun's with naruto (wouldn't be suprised if a frog died tbh =/) and narutos nolonger in sage mode, double u tee eff

Damnz all these Naruto manga spoilers. It sounds like it's really awesome right now. Unlike the filler anime >.< (although, to be honest that kinda doesn't suck as much as it could right now) Well much respect to you guys for keeping it tagged nicely* :)

* if you spoil naruto I'll delete j00

Theres god pain and gravity pain left, bun's with naruto (wouldn't be suprised if a frog died tbh =/) and narutos nolonger in sage mode, double u tee eff

I think the real Naruto or a clone is inside Bun gathering energy again for sage mode and the other one outside with Pein will try and stall to make time. Makes sense with the whole 'trying to look left and right at the same time' thing. Though the Pein that can bring Peins back to life is still around. Wouldnt be surprised if he brought a couple back.

Damnz all these Naruto manga spoilers. It sounds like it's really awesome right now. Unlike the filler anime >.< (although, to be honest that kinda doesn't suck as much as it could right now) Well much respect to you guys for keeping it tagged nicely* :)

* if you spoil naruto I'll delete j00

This is probably the best arc in Naruto so far while your stuck in fillers keeping this moment further away for anime watchers :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!