Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

You serious?

Right now Bleach is defintiely the better one for me.

There is nothing merrier than comparing personal opinions. Lovely.

I know why I like Fullmetal Alchemist, and .hack//SIGN, but I can't figure out what it is about Bleach. :wtf:

It's the spell of shounen anime, get used to it. I'm not saying that it is a bad thing, just that it exists.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
There is nothing merrier than comparing personal opinions. Lovely.

Isn't that what every review is based on. Personal opinion.

I say its good, someone else says its bad. Opinions. I voice mine.

Oxigen voiced his opinion. I don't understand where you're coming from.

Guest Stefkov

Before Soul Society it was awesome. Inside I loved it. Ichigo's fight with Kenpachi was awesome. His fight with Renji didn't make me think OMFG!.

The whole badass entry onto the hill and kicking Byakuya's ass with Bankai was ace.

The Bount(ou) filler was much better than the crap most of the Naruto fillers were.

Right now the whole Inoue in Hueco Mundo isn't great.

Shit, trying to remember the name of the place they're in (Hueco Mundo) I've come across the names of the next few episodes. :( Damn wikipedia.

Isn't that what every review is based on. Personal opinion.

I say its good, someone else says its bad. Opinions. I voice mine.

Oxigen voiced his opinion. I don't understand where you're coming from.

If you are aware of this, then why did you question his opinion with a "You serious?"? Would it make you feel better if he confirmed it?

On an unrelated note, is there someone who can tell me whether this is true?

How can anyone find the fights in Bleach interesting?! Nothing interesting happens, just turn based fighting and knowing that Ichigo always wins due to... something. Take the Kenpachi fight, the dude who's a ruthless murder, the best swordsman, a captain with out releasing its zanpakto, and Ichigo is just a dude and yet he wins, after being mortally wounded.

How can anyone find the fights in Bleach interesting?! Nothing interesting happens, just turn based fighting and knowing that Ichigo always wins due to... something. Take the Kenpachi fight, the dude who's a ruthless murder, the best swordsman, a captain with out releasing its zanpakto, and Ichigo is just a dude and yet he wins, after being mortally wounded.

The same can be said about Naruto. Sort of.

The same can be said about Naruto. Sort of.

Maybe a bit, but it hasn't got the amount of "Dragon Ballization" as Bleach. Naruto is usually the under dog, his hard work is clearly shown and there's a clear definition between character levels.

Ok, I'm the one with the bleach sig and avvy, I'm bound to leap to it's defence, but you guys are wrong about it tbh. It's obvious you really dislike it so you can't possibly have given it a chance through to the later episodes. The story is pretty cool and intricated, and currently, in the anime, can be summarised as followed

death gods police the world, rescuing souls that cling to Earthly wants when they die, as ghosts. These souls are hunted by weird creatures called hollows. Death gods, or 'shinigami' to use the Japanese phrase we all know from Death Note, fight with 'soul slayers', swords which are able to cut souls and the hilt can perform 'soul burials' to send nice people to Soul Society.

<skip a massive bit where the main character, Ichigo, is given death god powers and goes to the death god world to save another death god who broke laws by giving him powers>

anyway there's this other death god who's a bit loopy, he realises that to expand the limitations of death gods' abilities, he needs to blur the line between death god and hollow, creating hybrids called "arrancar". He also shows a special interest in one of Ichigo's friends, who gained powers from hanging around with Ichigo a lot, and he pinches her. Ichigo goes to get her back.

A unique story any way you look at it.

No... it's not about "anime". A good story and good characters are universal, not anime exclusive.

Oh, really. I did not know that. :o [/sarcasm]

Maybe if you were to read my previous post again, you'd see that it contains a secret message:

I'd tell you why you're wrong, but I can't be arsed. I'll leave it to Shorty while I go play Guitar Hero III.

Im starting to realise how slow Naruto is going now, just watched latest Shippuden and thinking back it took like 23 mins for barely anything at all to happen :S i would buy the manga i think and get ahead and see what happens but i dont have the cash lol :P

Oh my my. What an epic chapter of Naruto. Finally we get the truth about something that we've known about for ages.

Finally we get the reason why the Uchiha clan got killed of and only Sasuke survived. I never seen this coming, I expected Itachi to be a bit of an anti-hero, but to gain his eyes and gain that power. Just wow. I can't wait to see how this turns out. Now we know how powerfull Madara was and how he's become that person. No I have no idea what will happen. Will Itachi or Madara gain the power to be all powerfull or will Sasuke beat him(likely since it's Shonen). My god things are tense, though I wonder what made Madara so weak, was it cause the 9 tails got sealed in Naruto?

Wow what a chapter. Shino, read :heh:

Screw the anime, when the mangas like this, who cares.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!