Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

What's with, like, the bad drawings and stuff in the new Narutos. Looking at Naruto's eyes when he wa slooking up near the end of the latest episode it just didn't look right, as did Lee's eyes when he got into that fight.

What's with, like, the bad drawings and stuff in the new Narutos. Looking at Naruto's eyes when he wa slooking up near the end of the latest episode it just didn't look right, as did Lee's eyes when he got into that fight.

This episode was not bad. There were some awfull ones before.

Could someone give me the episode order of the first season of Haruhi? should i watch them in the order that a.f.k released them or should i use the chronological or DVD order?
I would definitely recommend watching it in Kyon's order, ie the broadcast order, at least the first time round. If you like it and one day watch it again, watch it in the 'correct' order.

Fucking sweet.

The new Naruto ending is awesome, it's really like GTO.
I thought of GTO too :D I wasn't even expecting the new ED, that was a treat. Bleach got one too! And how awesome does Naruto look in that robe? He reminds me of Yondaime. Plus Hinata and Sakura in Japanese traditional school uniforms, nice! The anime team still seems to promote the concept of Naruto/Hinata pairings though, which makes me surprised they didn't sneak her in somewhere with filler during Naruto's reappearance at Konohagakure!

Anyway I'm not sure why but I really liked the latest Naruto episode. The art conversation was annoying me a bit, I nearly wanted to track forward a bit, it was just too damn slow. And that wasn't even filler! Still, when it's a voice actor and not a page of a manga, conversation moves so much slower -_- I really want to get into the awesome action, and the fact that I know it's coming is why I still enjoyed it. Naruto using that shuriken was awesome for some reason, and I thought he looked great in his angry form. Sure the look wasn't perfect at the end, but that was mostly the angle - I thought the art was pretty nice. Buuut-- there's another 2 week wait to the next episode, you know? Sucky. :(

Instead of announcement of the airing date of Suzumiya Haruhi, the official site released a viral surveillance video showing a live-action Haruhi based on Vol3 - The Boredom of Suzumiya Haruhi: Bamboo Leaf Rhapsody.

Kyon going back in time to three years ago to help a young Haruhi to break into her junior high school.

The first episode is an amateur film made by the characters, so it's pretty insane. :wink:

When I went to check what was the deal with the Haruhi anime, i checked the first episode and what a big disappointment it was. After reading of how good it was supposed to be here, it looked just like a 70's low quality anime. But then came the last minutes of the episode and after all it was just a fake low quality episode. The quality ended being great after all.

I forgot to mention i really liked the new naruto ending. It really reminds GTO or Tenjho Tenge, with all of those school society clichés of them. I loved seeing the characters in school uniforms. Weird and fun.

Guest Stefkov

Before I watched the first Haruhi I went and found out about this viewing order I'd read it being discussed here.

Some guy was saying something about the first episode and so I kind of understood what was happening but it was wierd anyway.

Speaking of EDs and... er... you, I guess, SG - the second Hikaru no Go ED is a bit of a disappointment. I'm approaching 26 so hopefully it's going to change again. It's not a bad ED particularly, but compared to the epic first ending tune which made every episode seem to have an awesome conclusion (even if it wasn't) - it's a total letdown!

Btw I'm totally into Hikaru no Go. I understand why it made you like Go... just like Prince of Tennis, it's one of those anime that I watch, really enjoy but just can't figure out why I enjoy it. Hope it gets even better :)

In fact Shorty, Hikaru no Go didn't make me like go... I watched it becuase I played go.

But yes, it is good, and it does get better. Some of the OPs and EDs are a bit crappy though.

Edit: I checked where you are, and the show has barely got going... you will have a lot of fun.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!