NEurope

Now it's a race for all the groups out there to fansub it. I think that's the most groups i've seen wanting to sub the same series i've seen before :heh:

fma was epic. Iv'e finally found a reason to get up on a Sunday

You don't need to have seen the original. But of god please don't watch anime on youtube, just download it, much better quality.

Or at teh very least wait till there's a sub, then download it :heh:

You don't need to have seen the original. But of god please don't watch anime on youtube, just download it, much better quality.

Any chance you could PM me with the best place to find it? None of the sites I would usually use have it (I dont want anime straight away after airing usually so I dont know where to look)

EDIT: Doesnt matter I found it

Edited by Happenstance

I'm using Shinsen-Subs. Here. For anyone else wanting a FMA sub, already released the first episode subbed.

For an anime like this you'd be mad to waste it by watching it on youtube.

I'm using Shinsen-Subs. Here. For anyone else wanting a FMA sub, already released the first episode subbed.

thanks shadow. FMA was awesome but i didn't fully understand all of it when it didn't have subs. But I can easily watch Dragonball Kai without subs

DBK i'll watch every week live since i'm still up at that time, not FMA though. Maybe every now and then. That'll be a series that i'll watch subbed so I can read everything and don't miss things out.

After much faffing about, I managed to watch Toradora! ep1.

It was good. I probably would have enjoyed it a lot more had I not been in a sour mood from the aforementioned faffing, though.

Does look good, mind. :smile:

Oh don't worry, I wasn't going to watch it on youtube, I was just linking it for anyone interested. Better quality subbed anime ftw!

fma was epic. Iv'e finally found a reason to get up on a Sunday

Damn right. ^___^ I really like the episode, and I love the new opening tune! : peace:

The subs on YT are awful - bad quality - illegible.

I watched it 2 weeks or so ago now. Utter crap it was. I can spend so much time listing faults but i'd rather enjoy my easter holiday. It's completely a waste of money going to see it, even for a laugh.

yeah i wasn't to impressed with it either

in a nutshell: ''Kamehame...Phail''

Sorry it had to be done

Music sucks... But you can get used to it.

About animation:

Fucking epic, altough a little too spoilery for my tastes...

Well, at least the designs for the Shichibukai's, the Blugori's, Kizaru, Sentoumaru and the Amazon's.

Any word on any sub planning to release FMA on HD? Or is the show not airing in HD? I'll start watching it anyway, but if there were HD subs I would prefer it.

I still don't know if I should watch DB Kai or not. But if I do, I want to rewatch the first DB series first. It's been more than 10 years since I last watched it.

After much faffing about, I managed to watch Toradora! ep1.

It was good. I probably would have enjoyed it a lot more had I not been in a sour mood from the aforementioned faffing, though.

Does look good, mind. :smile:

Never watch it in a sour mood or it'll go to waste. The show is a slow starter btw.

Any word on any sub planning to release FMA on HD? Or is the show not airing in HD? I'll start watching it anyway, but if there were HD subs I would prefer it.

I still don't know if I should watch DB Kai or not. But if I do, I want to rewatch the first DB series first. It's been more than 10 years since I last watched it.

Never watch it in a sour mood or it'll go to waste. The show is a slow starter btw.

Sorted ;)

10char

plus funimation are subbing fma brotherhood for tommorrow right?

I think so, not 100% since i've not been keeping my eye on them. Already got an awesome sub group to download from.

And anyway, us in Britain and some other European countries can't watch the streams anyway since FUNimation, i'm sure, is for America only. The streams from companies is restricted to specific countries. I.e FUNimation is America, one for Australlia, Philipenes etc.

Which means it's completely morally correct for us to download the fansubs anyway, right? Since it's not officially distributed over here. :indeed:

Speaking of America, it seems Hollywood will be making live action adaptations of Ninja Scroll and Full Metal Panic. Ninja Scroll to be produced by Leonardo DiCaprio. What!?

When will they give up? It seems they are delighted with the "quality" of the Dragon Ball live action movie.

Exactly, so it's perfectly legal to download :heh:

It's just depressing how America keep insisting they can 'pull' of movie adaptions of anime and manga. DragonBall outrightly sucked so why they have some confidence I dunno why. Hope they don't screw up DeathNote and Monster too much, they're treasures.