NEurope

Ok i need a new anime to whatch because waiting just for bleach and death note gets kinda boring

How about Eureka Seven?

I got all 25 episodes of Air Gear but I havnt watched them all. I just stopped watching it for no reason.

Felt like a change. The other one didnt feel right, but I could always change it back.

I loved the new bleach episode. Really good animations as well.

I reccomend flame of recca to anyone who likes naruto.

It's old and has a funny animation style but it's awesome.The show that took my anime virginity. Nice action, Good fighting, awesome tricks and weapons. Good character development. And an awesome tournament and great end, although It hints at a season two that never came. The mange goes further ofc.

MCD-GGG-245.jpg

Ok i need a new anime to whatch because waiting just for bleach and death note gets kinda boring

How about Eureka Seven?

Yes. Watch it all, right now. This is not open for debate.

Did you watch it all the way through? It really kicks off after about 13 and the action really starts at 26. I find it such a shame that the show doesn't get more appreciation - its one of my faves now :)

Shorty where did you get Eureka seven?

I found Nanashi, but the links on their website arent working :(

Youtube is the answer for all your anime needs.

It doesn't have Naruto Shippuden 8 - 9 yet. :(

I dont want to watch it on such a small video. I'd rather wait and download them and watch them full screen.

I dont want to watch it on such a small video. I'd rather wait and download them and watch them full screen.

I have yet to find a fast way to download them now I'm on my mac mini, I don't think I'm allowed to ask, but I'd appreciate a PM of how to torrent things and where from. :kiss:

Does anyone know where i can stream Bleach: Memories of Nobody

And shorty i have googled it.

I don't think anyone will sub it until the DVD is out in Japan. Which it very nearly is :) in fact I think it might be out tomorrow...

Fansub groups don't really like to sub pirate cinema-recorded crap, DB especially, so they usually wait for the DVD.

WHAT!? Death Note episode 7 is only half an episode, can somebody give me either a direct download link or a torrent link to the full Death Note episode 7?

Just finished watching episode 16 of bleach, was an awesome episode!!!!